The Legends Panel | Season 2 Promo

jarrylf

That was far too long

But what in the hell is AHS Disney???

American Horror Story:Disney, coming october 2014, its a whole new thing we're doing, and from what I'm hearing the person who's heading this will be actually doing the animation (thus why it won't be out till later this year, we've been talking about it since summer last yr.

• Upvote 1

:o :o

Dude that is a long time away tho <_<

RIGHT

&Right LOL ut hey the animation aint no joke on time, I got a few sneak peaks at scripts and some ideas....................................yall aint ready yet, HELL I'm not ready yet, this gon be goodd lol.

RIGHT

&Right LOL ut hey the animation aint no joke on time, I got a few sneak peaks at scripts and some ideas....................................yall aint ready yet, HELL I'm not ready yet, this gon be goodd lol.

Well what the hell am I supposed to do until then, did you ever think of that <_<

Well what the hell am I supposed to do until then, did you ever think of that <_<

Yes I'm always thinkin bout ma RocRoc, I figured we'd give you LIFE with this season of LP among other shows ofcourse, theres also another show Im creating that'll be out around Summer on top of that.

Yes I'm always thinkin bout ma RocRoc, I figured we'd give you LIFE with this season of LP among other shows ofcourse, theres also another show Im creating that'll be out around Summer on top of that.

You already chopped Gaga so :coffee:

• Upvote 1