10th Anniversary of Damita Jo is TODAY

jarrylf

Thank You Joe. AN(DS) does not want a day with those 3 songs. People give AN(DS) wayyyy too much. I dont see the glory of it

They only video for a single that Janet released here in the U.S. that was way better than I Want You and had dancing. Listening to the song without a video does nothing. If Janet had released other singles and videos trust me AN(DS) wouldn't even be in their top 3 songs from the Damita Jo album. Hell even the Elephant Man remix sounds better than the original song

Im gon have to be with the majority on that 1, AN(DS) slays, it would've been a hit, (most) everybody loved that song, it would've slayed the charts if it had the chance. I love Like You Don't Love Me, but I don't think that song would've gone far on radio, Island Life, maybe, but not more successful than All Night would've been.

All Nite does slay. You KNOW that if every radio station was playing that, it would have blown up and everyone would have liked it.

RnB Junkie or Island Life would have been perfect follow ups. I would like to have seen how Thinkin Bout My Ex would have done as a single and SloLove would do well if released today.

• Upvote 1

Im gon have to be with the majority on that 1, AN(DS) slays, it would've been a hit, (most) everybody loved that song, it would've slayed the charts if it had the chance. I love Like You Don't Love Me, but I don't think that song would've gone far on radio, Island Life, maybe, but not more successful than All Night would've been.

It slays... The beat goes hard.. But it's not radio friendly