Happy 13th Anniversery All For You!

T.C

So I guess Diamonds, MLITR, and WIGB?! aren't Janet songs either? Your logic is still failing you.

Diamonds was still produced by Jim/Terry therefore my logic still stands

Making Love in the Rain still produced by Jim/Terry therefore my logic still stands

What's It Gonna Be is a song featuring Janet Jackson... it's not her song.. it's a feature... and a classic song from the 90s

Neither RWU nor FB were produced and/or written by Janet, Jimmy, or Terry... Therefore, they are not "Janet Jackson" songs.. but songs FOR Janet Jackson

You trying so hard to make RWU happen... I guess you can ignore the fact that it is Janet's most unsuccessful and worst 2nd single entire career

tumblr_m1od00g5x31qfr4d6_zps03ef8853.gif

Diamonds was still produced by Jim/Terry therefore my logic still stands

Making Love in the Rain still produced by Jim/Terry therefore my logic still stands

What's It Gonna Be is a song featuring Janet Jackson... it's not her song.. it's a feature... and a classic song from the 90s

Neither RWU nor FB were produced and/or written by Janet, Jimmy, or Terry... Therefore, they are not "Janet Jackson" songs.. but songs FOR Janet Jackson

You trying so hard to make RWU happen... I guess you can ignore the fact that it is Janet's most unsuccessful and worst 2nd single entire career

tumblr_m1od00g5x31qfr4d6_zps03ef8853.gif

So by your logic, TPP isn't a Janet song either.

The flow of the album was a little different than what she's ever done..

Yes and still damn awkward. Why would you wanna put for slow jams back to back like that? In my opinion, WYM and Love Scene werent necessary :coffee: , though i prefer the latter of the two.

Yes and still damn awkward. Why would you wanna put for slow jams back to back like that? In my opinion, WYM and Love Scene werent necessary :coffee: , though i prefer the latter of the two.

Janet always has a baby-making song or two on her albums... Are you referring to China Love and When We Ooo as slow jams?

idk.. i can't think of another order.. and she def' don't want to end the album with CL or WWO

It's weird - the amount of bubblegum whimsical pop that came out that year and it was a gloomy year too (personally and with 9/11, Aaliyahs death etc).

Yeah exactly; a lot of pop music was fun and upbeat and yet there were so many tragic events

I personally have been iffy with this album but it has grown on me. Probably better than her last 3 but definetely not comparable to her big 4.

Agreed.

Janet always has a baby-making song or two on her albums... Are you referring to China Love and When We Ooo as slow jams?

idk.. i can't think of another order.. and she def' don't want to end the album with CL or WWO

Not exactly slow jams but definitely downtempo. She would normally have around 2 maybe 3 babymakers, but 4 back to back? Like I said, i could have done without WYM. They could dropped When We Ooo after/before Feels So Right.

Not exactly slow jams but definitely downtempo. She would normally have around 2 maybe 3 babymakers, but 4 back to back? Like I said, i could have done without WYM. They could dropped When We Ooo after/before Feels So Right.

WYM is somewhat an unrealeased classic. People loved that song!!!!

That said, I though All for you was a good collection of pop/R&B tunes. I wasn't as much of an album as her previous efforts, but it has decent replay value. I never really understood the flack it received.

China Love & When We Ooo aren't baby making songs

*sigh* i agree but still downtempo...

WYM is somewhat an unrealeased classic. People loved that song!!!!

That said, I though All for you was a good collection of pop/R&B tunes. I wasn't as much of an album as her previous efforts, but it has decent replay value. I never really understood the flack it received.

Everyone except me :umm: always thought it was tacky. And much critiscism the album got was mainly based on the lyrics of that song.