Oprah's lifeclass this Sunday Justin Timberlake

lexus97

Are you sure that happened? Becuz usually Oprah is proud to gloat about not making ppl talk about anything they don't feel comfortable with. Her producers usually send the person she is interviewing a round about list of questions that she's gonna ask and they can agree or disagree to speak on a particular question and she'll just roll wit what you give her to work with.

I'm pretty sure it is. At least that's what I read at the time - could have been hearsay, I'm not sure.

NO SB talk occurred. Juss like I knew it wouldn't. No reason to rehash negative moments. We've moved on. Catch up,ppl.

It SHOULD be. He still has yet to be held accountable for his actions.

I bet you they will still try to work into interview with Janet.

However, that's your for fav, and I know you get defensive whenever we talk about how much of a pussy he was. Therefore, we'll drop it....

• Upvote 1

Why did you feel the need to say all of that? You all keep the SB incident alive more than anyone ...which is odd for Janet fans to continue rehashing and discussing something Janet want to forget about with every fiber of her being. I juss don't get you all... It happened to Janet...NOT YOU. MOVE the fuck on. Damn.

It SHOULD be. He still has yet to be held accountable for his actions.

I bet you they will still try to work into interview with Janet.

However, that's your for fav, and I know you get defensive whenever we talk about how much of a pussy he was. Therefore, we'll drop it....

:lmao: wtf there is not need for accountability. It's over and done.. Ten years has past and you still think he should be accountable

Why did you feel the need to say all of that? You all keep the SB incident alive more than anyone ...which is odd for Janet fans to continue rehashing and discussing something Janet want to forget about with every fiber of her being. I juss don't get you all... It happened to Janet...NOT YOU. MOVE the fuck on. Damn.

IT. IS. ALIVE.

It's still relevant very much to Janet Damita Jo Jackson's career.

And if you (and Game) weren't so far up Julissa's ass, you could grasp that.... slash that.... You would actually care.

He had a role a significant role in the events that followed for JANET JACKSON. He has never been held accountable because he's the industry's great white hope. He SHOULD be, but it'll never happen.

The world has NOT moved on. Every time a Superbowl halftime show is mentioned it is discussed. It is forever aligned with Janet Jackson's career.

Miss me with that bullshit. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

IT. IS. ALIVE.

And if you (and Game) weren't so far up Julissa's ass, you could grasp that.... slash that.... You would actually care.

He had a role a significant role in the events that followed for JANET JACKSON. He has never been held accountable because he's the industry's great white hope. He SHOULD be, but it'll never happen.

The world has NOT moved on. Every time a Superbowl halftime show is mentioned it is discussed. It is forever aligned with Janet Jackson's career.

You always doing too much.. You're the type if person who will drag out Benghazi :lmao: "FOUR AMERICANS DIED... OBAMA/CLINTON NEEDS TO BE TAKEN ACCOUNTED FOR" :lmao:

You always doing too much.. You're the type if person who will drag out Benghazi :lmao: "FOUR AMERICANS DIED... OBAMA/CLINTON NEEDS TO BE TAKEN ACCOUNTED FOR" :lmao:

"And if you (and Game) weren't so far up Julissa's ass, you could grasp that.... slash that.... You would actually care."

:yep:

What was he really responsible for? Did he mean for her breast to be exposed? Did he plan the idea of tearing her garment? It looks like he was as surprised as everyone else including Janet. He was a dumb kid who ducked when shit hit the fan, but most people would have done that if given the chance. His support may have made him look better to the fans, but to the press and the FCC they wouldn't have cared. The press would have sensationalized and the FCC was out for blood, regardless, and since it was Janet's body exposed she would be the main one in the line of fire no matter what.

• Upvote 1

What was he really responsible for? Did he mean for her breast to be exposed? Did he plan the idea of tearing her garment? It looks like he was as surprised as everyone else including Janet. He was a dumb kid who ducked when shit hit the fan, but most people would have done that if given the chance. His support may have made him look better to the fans, but to the press and the FCC they wouldn't have cared. The press would have sensationalized and the FCC was out for blood, regardless, and since it was Janet's body exposed she would be the main one in the line of fire no matter what.

TOF doesn't see it as Janet's fault... Idk how since it was her idea to pull the stunt.. Justin was just the innocent bystander

Yes he's a shitty friend but besides that.. It's not his fault

IT. IS. ALIVE.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

• Upvote 1