Oprah's lifeclass this Sunday Justin Timberlake

lexus97

Juss like the easter bunny is only talked about during EASTER time...what do you expect? :lmao: but its certainly not talked about as much as it was back when it actually occured. It started to fizzle out...once Mike died, that was the turning point. And the phrase "wardrobe malfunction" is coined by the incident..so we use it now to describe when someone pops out of their attire on accident. That's not exactly "talking about Janet's incident"... She only helped to coin a phrase that's apart of pop culture. LEGEND -_-

Anyway... Can we make some money bets whether she bring it up or not? I need a phone bill paid by someone other than me :shifty:

Juss like the easter bunny is only talked about during EASTER time...what do you expect? :lmao: but its certainly not talked about as much as it was back when it actually occured. It started to fizzle out...once Mike died, that was the turning point. And the phrase "wardrobe malfunction" is coined by the incident..so we use it now to describe when someone pops out of their attire on accident. That's not exactly "talking about Janet's incident"... She only helped to coin a phrase that's apart of pop culture. LEGEND -_-

Anyway... Can we make some money bets whether she bring it up or not? I need a phone bill paid by someone other than me :shifty:

Helped coined the phrase :blink: she created it with her own bare breast

• Upvote 1

Oprah can be messy. She cancelled an interview with Brandy because she wasn't allowed to ask about the accident. I'm sure she'll try to bring it up in someway even if it's just a reference.

Oprah can be messy. She cancelled an interview with Brandy because she wasn't allowed to ask about the accident. I'm sure she'll try to bring it up in someway even if it's just a reference.

Are you sure that happened? Becuz usually Oprah is proud to gloat about not making ppl talk about anything they don't feel comfortable with. Her producers usually send the person she is interviewing a round about list of questions that she's gonna ask and they can agree or disagree to speak on a particular question and she'll just roll wit what you give her to work with.