Should Janet and JLO collabo?

janet.1814

I'm sure you've done it more than once dahling. :) It must mean something important to you cause I don't really remember much other than your name. Oooh scared! Secret! Back in the day! Please. :lmao:

Nothing changed, I was dragging Aaliyah back then, And I'm dragging her now. :blink:

And mind your business, you butting in is just going to make me drag her harder. She's just dead, not exempt from a lashing.

Xoxo.

iXQjDt77hCXFc.gif

All I remember is I got you suspended and myself in the process :lmao:. Your Alzheimers must be catching you dahling because you can't remember my name as it's different to what it used to be :lol:

Leave ha alone :(.

I bet you like me butting in :shifty:

iXQjDt77hCXFc.gif

All I remember is I got you suspended and myself in the process :lmao:. Your Alzheimers must be catching you dahling because you can't remember my name as it's different to what it used to be :lol:

Leave ha alone :(.

I bet you like me butting in :shifty:

iXQjDt77hCXFc.gif

:lmao:

I remember the exact day when you first joined babe. I don't recall the exact name but it's on the tip of my tongue. :lol:

Ok dahling. I'll stop for you. :wub:

iXQjDt77hCXFc.gif

I remember the exact day when you first joined babe. I don't recall the exact name but it's on the tip of my tongue. :lol:

Ok dahling. I'll stop for you. :wub:

iXQjDt77hCXFc.gif

I think it might have been dc4eva :unsure:. I joined because a friend on the old board was pressed over you :lmao:! Too funny.

Thanks dahling... Now let's drop a Godiva in some Prosecco and sway to Meteorite

gay-weeaboo-dance-o.gif

I think it might have been dc4eva :unsure:. I joined because a friend on the old board was pressed over you :lmao:! Too funny.

Thanks dahling... Now let's drop a Godiva in some Prosecco and sway to Meteorite

gay-weeaboo-dance-o.gif

I never got personal In this thread which is something I used to do. The girls just can't take the tables being turned on their favs. :lmao:

Not you specifically.

gay-weeaboo-dance-o.gif

Gross. Madonna would be left in the dust. She would need that cane she had at the Grammy's. I want a prince and Janet duet

Ugh, a Janet and Prince duet just never sounded like a good idea to me. Maybeeee for LWNDWY cause I can hear Prince singing in that low register in the first verse like Janet did but outside of that? No.

I want a prince and Janet duet

I feel like that would've slayed most in the late 80's-mid90's before her became all "no cussing" & "no sexual talk". But if they were to do 1 my ideal duet would be something along the lines of You Got The Look with Sheena or he can revive rock/badass Janet.