Surprise release to happen next week?

bu.

GODDDDDDDDDDDDD let it be Rihanna!

Im not here for this "year off", Im too ready for a new album-era from her, I wish she kept the every year plan going

No, she needed to be missed. Just like how you're missing her now...heightens more ancipitation which can only help an upcoming era.

Oh, I forgot to mention. Future did a radio interview today and slipped up by saying something like... "Ciara is about to pull one on yall" ... Whatever that means :umm: ...so it could be um.... Certainly unexpected since she juss had the baby .. yall ain't ready :shifty:

^^ Honestly, seeing how poorly Mariah is doing right now, i wouldn't get my hopes up for Janet really to do great numbers on her next album. The music climate is obviously in a shit place now so i would just focus on how good the material is.

• Upvote 2

For those saying Janet. Serious question - if Janet released like that...would it be a success or would it flop? Would it matter how it performed?

Well given that she hasn't released anything since 1892, I would juss be glad to get something...fuck anything else.

• Upvote 2

^^ Honestly, seeing how poorly Mariah is doing right now, i wouldn't get my hopes up for Janet really to do great numbers on her next album. The music climate is obviously in a shit place now so i would just focus on how good the material is.

Mariah's doing poorly bc the Delusive Chanteuse had push back after push back after flopped singles after and judged American Idol

I forgot about that.. MC fell on the sword like many other judges on reality TV.. She's a joke now

For those saying Janet. Serious question - if Janet released like that...would it be a success or would it flop? Would it matter how it performed?

She would have to do it differently. Like a surprise performance on an award show and release the album immediately following the show.

If she were the next artist to do it, It would work. Only because NO ONE (not even the fans lol) are expecting her to release anything. The curiosity would be there. However, with whomever is releasing this week (probably Rihanna) it would have less and less impact as time goes on.

I think if Janet were to do it it'd work, probably out do Discipline at the very least (that'd be an accomplishment to me)

But yea half of what Game said, the problem was all of the pushbacks, and inconsistent promotion, it's not like she did everything she could to make this album a success. As long as Janet does everything she can, have a STRONG aligned team & schedule, all should be well