Jennifer Lopez New Album Predicted to Sell 30k First Week

Escapade

You completely missed the point. It's something you'll never understand despite multiple people explaining it to you multiple times over the years. Sgt Pepper is The Beatles best selling album - that doesn't make it their best album...in fact it's a shit album. Thriller is Michaels most successful album but some would say it is not as good as Bad. I can name 10 albums that are great that aren't platinum just like I can name 10 platinum albums that are not that good (meanwhile these two albums will struggle to go gold).

I get what y'all saying.. "quality doesn't equal quantity" Obviously.. Sure it maybe better than XYZ's album but lets just keep the comparison to MC: This is MC's worst album, quality wise... I dare you to name a worse album, quality-wise, from MC's library :umm:

Gold? :lmao: These two flops WILL NOT become Gold... not in the US*

There's a flaw in your logic

FACT: Through The Rain [and this song alone] >>>> The entire Me... I am Mariah album

How so?

And wrong, that's your opinion. I mean if we're basing quality off of sales, #Beautiful wins over that. Lyrically sure, vocally sure, after the bridge. Otherwise it's a snoozer for me.

How so?

And wrong, that's your opinion. I mean if we're basing quality off of sales, #Beautiful wins over that. Lyrically sure, vocally sure, after the bridge. Otherwise it's a snoozer for me.

I'm not basing it off sales.. :umm: isn't that the point... #Beautiful also features one of the hottest R&B acts today

Vocally I'll take #B over any MC song where she's screaming

Beautiful wins lyrically? :lmao:

"Hop on the back of my bike"

"I love when you run red lights..." Sooo deep!

Vocally I'll take #B over any MC song where she's screaming

Uh, no, Im saying Through The Rain winls only with lyrics (which as I said before, tho worth points isn't a huge deal for me, whether or not the song sounds good means more). And gets points for her vocals after that bridge

I think all in all #B just sounds better and is a stretch for her, meanwhile Through the rain is very much the typical MC ballad/whinny ballad that has a big payoff.

Uh, no, Im saying Through The Rain winls only with lyrics (which as I said before, tho worth points isn't a huge deal for me, whether or not the song sounds good means more). And gets points for her vocals after that bridge

I think all in all #B just sounds better and is a stretch for her, meanwhile Through the rain is very much the typical MC ballad/whinny ballad that has a big payoff.

I edited what I said

It's a stretch for her? Ehhhh no... #B is vocally safe, A stretch would be her singing TTR live in 2014

I get what y'all saying.. "quality doesn't equal quantity" Obviously.. Sure it maybe better than XYZ's album but lets just keep the comparison to MC: This is MC's worst album, quality wise... I dare you to name a worse album, quality-wise, from MC's library :umm:

Gold? :lmao: These two flops WILL NOT become Gold... not in the US*

Merry Christmas II You :P

Well that's what I said :umm:

I edited what I said

It's a stretch for her? Ehhhh no... #B is vocally safe, A stretch would be her singing TTR live in 2014

Vocally sure but I'm talking the music, you can't call it typical for her like you can for most of her singles.

LOFL she like me seems to barely acknowledge Charmbracelet's existence. So that'd be different. But I mean more so in terms of material not just things she wouldn't likely do.

Non-Holiday/Studio albums only

No.. you said "Struggle to reach Gold" which means you think it's a small possibility... I meant "DOA".. No struggling needed bc it didn't have a chance at the start

I prefer it to E=MC2 -_-. 

Omg you're such a nitpicker :umm:.

Yeah, my list is constantly changing! The competition with herself is stiff. :lol: In fact, I found it very difficult to rank MIAM.

I never liked that it was solely produced by The Dream but somehow it actually works haha. I think MIAMTEC is one of her maturer offerings...I don't know where to place it just yet. I think I'm going to wait a few months to revise my list because I want to let the album sink in more haha