Jennifer Lopez New Album Predicted to Sell 30k First Week

Escapade

No I'm just confused why that was so funny :unsure:

It's like if you agree wit someone when they say sumtin and you kinda chuckle while agreeing wit them.

You act like I posted (:lmao:) ..now that would be me implying I'm falling out laughing. I think.you're reading too much into this one bud. :umm:

It's like if you agree wit someone when they say sumtin and you kinda chuckle why saying it. You act like I posted (:lmao:) ..now that would be me implying I'm falling out laughing. I think.you're reading too much into this one bud. :umm:

I guess so :umm:

I juss told you...I wasn't falling out laughing. :umm: quit tryna make it out to be what its clearly not. Btw I have actually seen you fall out laughing at something I didn't find that humorous. :umm: You're bored, go entertain yourself elsewhere.

You're taking this all wrong :umm:

I will <_<

Unfortunately, Lopez’s efforts have fallen on deaf ears (We will leave out a snarky comment). According to HDD, J. Lo’s new album, ‘A.K.A.’ is on track to sell between 30K-35K. Major Ouch! Other estimates were saying only 25,000 copies were sold, which would be half of what Mariah Carey sold in her first week (which was deemed the worst first week sales of her career). If that wasn’t bad enough news for Lopez, her sales in the UK were even worse. Lopez is slated to sell only 736 copies. Yes, you read that right. But to be fair, like Mariah, Lopez hasn’t done any promo in that region and probably doesn’t have a song on the radio. Lopez still has some time to turn things around with an interview on Wendy Williams today and other promotional vehicles. Lana Del Rey and Sam Smith are slated for the top spots this week for their new projects. Check out the other sale estimates below. Lana Del Rey (Interscope) 170-190k Sam Smith (Capitol) 140-160k Linkin Park (Warner Bros.) 100-110k Willie Nelson (Legacy) 35-40k Jennifer Lopez (Capitol) 30-35k Deadmau5 (Mau5trap/Astralwerks) 25-30k Tiesto (Casablanca/Republic) 12-15k

Read more: kempiredaily.com/jennifer-lopezs-a-k-a-lowest-selling-album-of-her-career-sells-only-736-copies-in-the-uk | KempireDaily.com (@KempireDaily)