F**KING PERFECT VIDEO

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

pink is so pretty to me...as far as the video goes...slo does not attend pity parties...all these kids with this suicide from bullying and and wanting to be perfect...i dont give a fuck...its never that damn bad to take my own life...no way...start yanking niggas...you'll get yo respect. and besides suicide is the most selfish act one could do

pink is so pretty to me...as far as the video goes...slo does not attend pity parties...all these kids with this suicide from bullying and and wanting to be perfect...i dont give a fuck...its never that damn bad to take my own life...no way...start yanking niggas...you'll get yo respect. and besides suicide is the most selfish act one could do

i think u missed the point of the video [of the year]... >_<

When you start dealing with self esteem and mentla illness its not that easy thats why I try not too judge people for those reasons... :whistle:

Now fat and ugly people are open for judgement and ridicule of course... :excited::excited::excited:

I agree. Pink is on the "you're not alone" band wagon as is a lot of these other artist. It's a marketing scheme. They know it's enough of those kids sitting around, at home, on youtube, cutting themselves and contemplating suicide, to click purchase on itunesdry.gif

I agree. Pink is on the "you're not alone" band wagon as is a lot of these other artist. It's a marketing scheme. They know it's enough of those kids sitting around, at home, on youtube, cutting themselves and contemplating suicide, to click purchase on itunesdry.gif

And to add insult to injury, they're like " I use to cut myself too.hmph.gif

When you start dealing with self esteem and mentla illness its not that easy thats why I try not too judge people for those reasons... :whistle:

Now fat and ugly people are open for judgement and ridicule of course... :excited::excited::excited:

i repeat...SLOLOVE(WILLIAM) DOES NOT ATTEND PITY PARTIES!!!...and dont talk to me about low self esteem because i felt as if i was the uguliest thing that walked the earth growing up...but never once in my life i ever thought about taking my own life...thats the easy way out...just like people who drink and take drugs to escape their problems...man up and deal with the shit

And to add insult to injury, they're like " I use to cut myself too.hmph.gif

lol...i mean dont get me wrong its sad thats its happenning...but it's getting out of hand...im bout to hurt myself cause YOU dont like me :blink: no ma'am!

lol...i mean dont get me wrong its sad thats its happenning...but it's getting out of hand...im bout to hurt myself cause YOU dont like me :blink: no ma'am!

I think its easy to look down on these troubled kids etc and say "just man up", "just deal with it" and blame them. Of course suicide is the wrong approach to problems but to just dissmiss the problems out of hand by saying just fight the bullies! Or just deal! Doesn't really help either.

Alot of it is a much larger social issue, of being tolerant human beings, and raising compassionate kids that will go to school and treat their peers respectfully. And if they don't the parents jump on that ass and make sure they don't keep it up. Especially as someone who says they had low self esteem but got over it that is a perfect kind of person to help give adive or offer wisdom to someone else who maybe isnt as strong and in a darker place or thinking of hurting themselves.

The outsider/misunderstood/outcast/lonely thing has been Pink's overall theme since 2002 :coffee:

I agree. Pink is on the "you're not alone" band wagon as is a lot of these other artist. .hmph.gif

Actually P!nk has been doing the outcast thing since the first album she released. She was singing about her split personalities and things when the other girls were genies in a bottle.

And furthermore I don't think its a bandwagon at all. Since a huge part of these girls fan base are the gays, I think that is very admirable of them to at least use their blessing to reach out. Actors and famous personalities have also been doing it.

Its no different then when the stop the self destruction movement came out in 1988(song 1989)...Think it was a coincidence that Rhythm Nation 1814 came out in 1989?...Hell No!

Its not that Janet was biting either, it was just the cause at the time.

Right now, this is the cause, and what everybody is talking about so of course this is what these girls will be feeling.

I think its easy to look down on these troubled kids etc and say "just man up", "just deal with it" and blame them. Of course suicide is the wrong approach to problems but to just dissmiss the problems out of hand by saying just fight the bullies! Or just deal! Doesn't really help either.

Alot of it is a much larger social issue, of being tolerant human beings, and raising compassionate kids that will go to school and treat their peers respectfully. And if they don't the parents jump on that ass and make sure they don't keep it up. Especially as someone who says they had low self esteem but got over it that is a perfect kind of person to help give adive or offer wisdom to someone else who maybe isnt as strong and in a darker place or thinking of hurting themselves.

im not dismissing their problems or issues at all...but they too need to take some responsibility...no one can make you do anything you dont want to do...life is a gift givin from GOD...and me personally cant see myself ending it by this...every situation is different...but lately there's been way too many suicides...at some point somebody needs to say no this isnt the way to go...all just seems like a pity party to me

im not dismissing their problems or issues at all...but they too need to take some responsibility...no one can make you do anything you dont want to do...life is a gift givin from GOD...and me personally cant see myself ending it by this...every situation is different...but lately there's been way too many suicides...at some point somebody needs to say no this isnt the way to go...all just seems like a pity party to me

Who is going to teach them that they should take responsibility? Every person doesnt grow up the same way and in the same circumstances. You cannot ignore that fact and arbitrarily say all those depressed suicidal teens should just get over it and stop having a pity party. Maybe they don't have friends, parents or a support system that can get through to them and make them understand that they can empower themselves. That is where it becomes a community problem, teaches, principals, counselors etc all need to be there when and if some other part of the system fails to help.

If they are in a dark place and feel all alone and cant talk to their parents, cant talk to a friend that will listen, they feel persecuted at school, home. Sometimes they need someone outside of their particular situation to shine a light offer a hand sympathy, words of encouragement something to give them some hope.

That is why if even one person can be inspired by a song, a youtube video, a tv show isnt it worth it? I don't think its pandering or bandwagon jumping at all for artists to try and reach out with their music. That is what they do, they sing, they act, whatever if they can use some of that celebrity to reach someone we cant reach, then thats great.

Archived