Janet Jackson | #InductJanet | A Fan Tribute

ThatOtherFan

It started out amazing.. Perfect introduction

But as a director and producer, it's im you job to keep it that way.. As soon as the a cuss word, the Mockery-Neck technique, and Michael Jackson came up, I stopped it.. It's unprofessional and Janet stands on her own.. No need to mention Michael Jackson

It started out amazing.. Perfect introduction

But as a director and producer, it's im you job to keep it that way.. As soon as the a cuss word, the Mockery-Neck technique, and Michael Jackson came up, I stopped it.. It's unprofessional and Janet stands on her own.. No need to mention Michael Jackson

MJ was mentioned for a reason and it was used to show that Janet stands alone.

You're in your feelings about the person who brought it up.  :rolleyes:

MJ was mentioned for a reason and it was used to show that Janet stands alone.

You're in your feelings about the person who brought it up. 

If you say so... Why mention him at all? Anyways.. I'm for the cause, and you did a great job with editing and the intro blew me away.. Good work. Too bad the interviewees were unprepared and angry

tumblr_ma561cFC3u1rfduvxo1_250_zps8a7745

If you say so... Why mention him at all? Anyways.. I'm for the cause, and you did a great job with editing and the intro blew me away.. Good work. Too bad the interviewees were unprepared and angry

You're right... I should have used your interview instead..... oh, wait....  :coffee:

that Velvet Rope testimony alone is enough to get Janet inducted into Heaven, fuck the R&R Hall of Fame. YASSSSSSS! Great Job! And to be perfectly honest, this would mean so much more to Janet than any kind of recognition from some smug assholes. And for that I bow to you. -_-

• Upvote 6

:rolleyes:

that Velvet Rope testimony alone is enough to get Janet inducted into Heaven, fuck the R&R Hall of Fame. YASSSSSSS! Great Job! And to be perfectly honest, this would mean so much more to Janet than any kind of recognition from some smug assholes. And for that I bow to you. -_-

My fav part of the video!!!  :yep:

• Upvote 1

a6wBXPA_460sa.gifThat was by far the best testimony..   Great job TOF.. 

• Upvote 3