Forum Couples

Aquaria

Roc is a gentleman?! Lol!! If I meet him I'll be on holiday so there will be no time to be gentlemanly!

Yes he is a gentleman and very friendly. Emphasis on IF you meet him, because he's already #booked. ;)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Roc! I'm so glad that it will be summer this time around, I am NOT a winter person. WTC, Lower Manhattan, China Town, and Central Park are on my to see list. :D

Maybe you're right...... Maybe Roc would prefer to take his time than have some Paul fun :shifty:

I'm sure you're fun to be with, but I give life.  :yep:

Thanks Roc! I'm so glad that it will be summer this time around, I am NOT a winter person. WTC, Lower Manhattan, China Town, and Central Park are on my to see list. :D

I'm sure you're fun to be with, but I give life. :yep:

I give head.

:wub: don't confuse my accent for Bu's though......he's......ummmm.......northern so he has a totally different accent. I'm more well spoken :shifty: lol

Since I found out about different British accents, I almost asked about that but I find it to be insulting :lol: