Forum Couples

Aquaria

Thanks Roc! I'm so glad that it will be summer this time around, I am NOT a winter person. WTC, Lower Manhattan, China Town, and Central Park are on my to see list. :D

I'm sure you're fun to be with, but I give life. :yep:

I'm not a winter person either, I live in the wrong damn city <_<

Nice ^_^ that's a good list

:wub: don't confuse my accent for Bu's though......he's......ummmm.......northern so he has a totally different accent. I'm more well spoken :shifty: lol

Excuse me :umm:. I speak well too, thank you very much :P

I would like to meet you if you ever visited ^_^

:whistle:

janet-jackson-neck-roll-gif.gif?w=320&h=

I'm not a winter person either, I live in the wrong damn city <_<

Nice ^_^ that's a good list

I forgot one thing...I've NEVER seen the nightlife. I'd like to visit a bar or club just to see what it's like.

Excuse me :umm:. I speak well too, thank you very much :P

You sure do! 

But it's crazy that whenever I meet someone British here in Florida and I tell them my father is from West Midlands, they ALWAYS say that folks from Birmingham "speak bad" or have "bad accents". They stay mad at the Brummies!

:mellow:

Every time I go to New York, I spend so much time with friends and family that I never have time to go out or go to a bar. This time I'm going for my Grandpa's birthday, the Eminem/Rihanna concert, and The Latex Ball. I hope I have can squeeze in a club or two one night.

Every time I go to New York, I spend so much time with friends and family that I never have time to go out or go to a bar. This time I'm going for my Grandpa's birthday, the Eminem/Rihanna concert, and The Latex Ball. I hope I have can squeeze in a club or two one night.

oh you meant in NY....not in general.....well hey put it on your to do list

• Upvote 1

oh you meant in NY....not in general.....well hey put it on your to do list

Of course hehe. I get it popping here in Fort Lauderdale! I love dancing, so I go out every 2 weeks on average. Lately I've taken a break because the scene is so reductive, but I'll come back when I'm ready. :D

Of course hehe. I get it popping here in Fort Lauderdale! I love dancing, so I go out every 2 weeks on average. Lately I've taken a break because the scene is so reductive, but I'll come back when I'm ready. :D

it's always something about the scene :sigh:

it's always something about the scene :sigh:

I just tire of seeing the same people and hearing the same music. I'm also very tired of alcohol. At this point, I'd much rather host my own house parties (like my mother does), have a beach day/picnic, or play sports.