Wow a Madonna youtube hate page with over 500 subscribers!

JoeJoe

They have excerpts of Michael saying what he thinks, Mariah laughing at her, and Janet sayin' what she had to say. I came across this and was like wtf :mellow: cause i've never seen a youtube page dedicated to hating an artist before :lol: Whoever it is they goin' in on Madonna

http://www.youtube.com/user/MANdonnaTransvestite?email=share_youtube_user

They have excerpts of Michael saying what he thinks, Mariah laughing at her, and Janet sayin' what she had to say. I came across this and was like wtf :mellow: cause i've never seen a youtube page dedicated to hating an artist before :lol: Whoever it is they goin' in on Madonna

http://www.youtube.com/user/MANdonnaTransvestite?email=share_youtube_user

500? If you divide that by the people who have come to her tours to make her the biggest touring slol artist of all times how much would you get? :unsure:

I thought I hated her ass... wow that site was beautiful... It really inspired me... I haven't bashed mandoucha in awhile so if they can make a page I guess I need to step it up.

:lol: and Game shut the fuck up cause if you don't care then why is your hoe ass up in here replying to it? Also I don't hate the bitch but I was amazed there was actually something like that on youtube so go fuck yourself which i'm sure is the only way you'll be getting laid :coffee:

Me and my fucking fans hate Michael Jackson, Lady GaGa, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston, Britney Spears because they sold or sell more than me and because they are talented. My talent is acting like a whore.

My FLOPgraphy:

Whoredonna - FLOP

Like a Slut - FLOP

True Bitch - FLOP

Like a Whore - FLOP

COWrotica - FLOP

Bedtime Whore Stories - FLOP

Ray of Pig - FLOP

Trashy-Music - FLOP

American Pig - FLOP

Confessions on a Tranny Floor - FLOP

Bad Candy - FLOP

Lol... This page is funny... I still like Madonna though

Lmao!! Ikr! The owner is a Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson stan... just like myself! :) lol

The owner was spooked for dragging Janet on one of her videos. He or she just uses her to attack the Madonna fans :sigh:

Archived