Church attack over pro-gay christian billboards

King Baby

Albany, N.Y. — Some people in the Albany, New York area, are trying to get local officials to force the removal of billboards that show gay black men in a church, with a family, and on a basketball court.

The church billboard says: "I am gay, and this is where I pray." The gay man in the picture is standing with a supportive minister.

Schenectady city councilman James Allen said the message might confuse single moms, according to the Times-Union.

"This kind of billboard is putting the stamp of approval on a gay lifestyle," Allen said.

"It's directly against God's word and what God hates, I hate," said Pastor Richard Parsons of Consecration Temple Church of God Christ.

The billboards are all over the Albany-Schenectady area, and local officials said they are protected by free speech.

The billboards are being sponsored by an Albany-based group, "In Our Own Voices."

http://chicago.gopride.com/news/article.cfm/articleid/15874729/ministers-attack-billboard-depicting-gay-black-men-in-church

great message.

They always forget the story where Jesus asked those religious nutcases, "Will he who has not sinned, cast the first stone"...

If Jesus were alive right now, he would mostlikely be hanging out with the gays, society rejects, hookers, drunks, and addicts just like he hung with soicety misfits when he were here.

I think the last place we would find him is in the church with the hypocrites. :excited:

They always forget the story where Jesus asked those religious nutcases, "Will he who has not sinned, cast the first stone"...

If Jesus were alive right now, he would mostlikely be hanging out with the gays, society rejects, hookers, drunks, and addicts just like he hung with soicety misfits when he were here.

I think the last place we would find him is in the church with the hypocrites. :excited:

I'm sure that would drive those crazy ass people to jump off bridges.. lol

Archived