Lil Kim disses Nicki Minaj on her own ****Flawless remix and Identity Theft

bu.

In bailey style...

Im tired of her at this point. She continues to be surronded by YES people who do nothing for her.
I'll forever be a fan of her music (when it's good) but this obsession is just stupid so go ahead, look like a fucking FOOL and ruin your already damaged legacy *drops the mic*.

Identity Theft is a bop tho.

• Upvote 2

Lil Kim needs to get over it. At least Nicki is doing things. Like you've just had a baby yet Nicki still on your mind. Mess.

Its the people she surronds herself with. Garbaj said something on that horrible flaw remix about queen Bee (meaning Beyonce) and her and her team thought it was about her. She and her team are delusional and fucking stupid. I can't take it anymore... She turned herself into a parody.

I want Nicholas to not respond cuz that would be even more embarrassing for Kim

Its the people she surronds herself with. Garbaj said something on that horrible flaw remix about queen Bee (meaning Beyonce) and her and her team thought it was about her. She and her team are delusional and fucking stupid. I can't take it anymore... She turned herself into a parody.

I want Nicholas to not respond cuz that would be even more embarrassing for Kim

Lil Kim makes me want to stan for Nicki sometimes :rolleyes:.

In bailey style...

Im tired of her at this point. She continues to be surronded by YES people who do nothing for her.

I'll forever be a fan of her music (when it's good) but this obsession is just stupid so go ahead, look like a fucking FOOL and ruin your already damaged legacy *drops the mic*.

Identity Theft is a bop tho.

Exactly, Love her, for she is Queen, and she has a legitimate beef against her lessor & copier Nicki, but she needs to move on and drop an album herself, this is costing her more than Nicki took from her honestly.

• Upvote 2

But she's arleady legendary, technically it doesn't have to go anywhere else, she's already being copied and refferenced. it's just a really bad look, like her face

There's that word we throw around like a golf club in Patricia Agnew's hand :rolleyes:

Her albums sold nicely.. But she has yet to have a solo hit

Icon, maybe... Legend? No.. The current generation doesn't like her all like that

• Upvote 1

There's that word we throw around like a golf club in Patricia Agnew's hand :rolleyes:

Icon, maybe... Legend? No.. The current generation doesn't like her all like that

They don't like Elvis like that either tho...They copy her enough tho, if not through the music through the image, I mean think about it, like her or not she really is the very 1st female rapper to be the face (when the face was still hers and black) of world renown designers, that is a huge door she opened before anyone else and that many have walked through after. I think by most standards, and what she accomplished in a relatively short amount of time she should at LEAST be looked at as a certified Icon.

But she's arleady legendary, technically it doesn't have to go anywhere else, she's already being copied and refferenced. it's just a really bad look, like her face

not that "drag" failing to reach the bubbling under

Like... let the fool ACT a fool

xfq96o.gif

They don't like Elvis like that either tho...They copy her enough tho, if not through the music through the image, I mean think about it, like her or not she really is the very 1st female rapper to be the face (when the face was still hers and black) of world renown designers, that is a huge door she opened before anyone else and that many have walked through after. I think by most standards, and what she accomplished in a relatively short amount of time she should at LEAST be looked at as a certified Icon.

There is a large difference between Elvis and Lil Kim.. Lil Kim wish she can get a solo hit

Icon, yes... Legend.. No

There is a large difference between Elvis and Lil Kim.. Lil Kim wish she can get a solo hit

Icon, yes... Legend.. No

Big difference but that have that in common . And so do alot of legendary/iconic singers & rappers past their peak lol, Don't change the tracks they laid.

Wait, isnt Kim suppose to be a "legend" ...for the nay sayers, her actions are backing their disbeliefs. Legends are unbothered while sitting on their thrones. You would think she was sitting on a Toilet Seat.

Madonna pretty did the same thing with Gaga

Madonna pretty did the same thing with Gaga

Becuz she knows Gaga is more talented than her..even as a legend, Madonna has every fucking right to feel threatened! :lol:

Juss like Mariah shading Arianna... Thats insecurity speaking loud and clear cuz Arianna is hittin notes that left her throat 15 years ago.

Kim is insecure juss like those Two...so that means the new kids are doin something awfully right to have them trembling. But dont be stupid enough to let the public know you SCURRED ...becuz then you look bad and pathetic and even more washed up

• Upvote 3