Lil Kim disses Nicki Minaj on her own ****Flawless remix and Identity Theft

bu.

Becuz she knows Gaga is more talented than her..even as a legend, Madonna has every fucking right to feel threatened! :lol:

Juss like Mariah shading Arianna... Thats insecurity speaking loud and clear cuz Arianna is hittin notes that left her throat 15 years ago.

Kim is insecure juss like those Two...so that means the new kids are doin something awfully right to have them trembling. But dont be stupid enough to let the public know you SCURRED ...becuz then you look bad and pathetic and even more washed up

TRRRRRRUUUUUUTH!!!

• Upvote 1

#Schoolem

Kim isn't the 1st to be insecure about her position

There's a way to do it.. You didn't see MJ shading Usher or Justin.. Janet threw shade at Beyonce and the lessors but she gave them compliments

It's one thing to be insecure about your position.. It's another not knowing that position. Lil Kim doesn't know her position.. Instead of retiring and hanging up her mic, she continues to attack and critize the new girl

Right, lol be bitter in peace..since when is it "cute" for a legend to seem rattled? Its embarrassing... And legends who do diss the young ones always get DRAGGED by the public by being called "hasbeen" .. "washed-up" etc... That aint a good look for NO LEGEND ..cuz u only make urself look petty, ridiculous and a str8 up clown. Ppl like MJ and Janet never had to stoop to that "threatened" level cuz NO ONE shook them.. your fav legends...and those of you who are backing Kim need sum "schooling" in that área juss like her .. boop!

• Upvote 2

There's a way to do it.. You didn't see MJ shading Usher or Justin.. Janet threw shade at Beyonce and the lessors but she gave them compliments

It's one thing to be insecure about your position.. It's another not knowing that position. Lil Kim doesn't know her position.. Instead of retiring and hanging up her mic, she continues to attack and critize the new girl

Michael actually liked his lessors, and we're on the same page as it's tacky and desperate and not a good look on any legend or icon, Aretha, Madonna, Mariah or Kim. My point is just that Kim isn't the 1st in that position, a bad position  to be in image wise, Hell I forgot Aretha's there with Bey too, point is the seasoned vet not realizing they're too important to be threatened is as old as the industry itself, this isn't new at all.

• Upvote 2

Michael actually liked his lessors, and we're on the same page as it's tacky and desperate and not a good look on any legend or icon, Aretha, Madonna, Mariah or Kim. My point is just that Kim isn't the 1st in that position, a bad position  to be in image wise, Hell I forgot Aretha's there with Bey too, point is the seasoned vet not realizing they're too important to be threatened is as old as the industry itself, this isn't new at all.

Yeah but it's kinda different since she's not seeing herself.. At first it was cute... a few years later and new fac---err um album, she comes back for more? For what? Is it some marketing strategy since no one wants you on their talk shows? It looks extremely bad on her part 

Becuz she knows Gaga is more talented than her..even as a legend, Madonna has every fucking right to feel threatened! :lol:

Juss like Mariah shading Arianna... Thats insecurity speaking loud and clear cuz Arianna is hittin notes that left her throat 15 years ago.

Kim is insecure juss like those Two...so that means the new kids are doin something awfully right to have them trembling. But dont be stupid enough to let the public know you SCURRED ...becuz then you look bad and pathetic and even more washed up

This doesn't make sense.

So by your logic, Rihanna is threatened by Ciara, Teyana and strangers on Twitter. Janet is threatened by Ciara and Madonna. Pink is threatened by Christina. Whitney was threatened by Mariah and Madonna. :unsure:

You don't have to be threatened to not like someone. Especially by bitches that haven't half the shit you've done.

• Upvote 1

This doesn't make sense.

So by your logic, Rihanna is threatened by Ciara, Teyana and strangers on Twitter. Janet is threatened by Ciara and Madonna. Pink is threatened by Christina. Whitney was threatened by Mariah and Madonna. :unsure:

You don't have to be threatened to not like someone. Especially by bitches that haven't half the shit you've done.

It depends on the individual artist... Janet, Beyonce, and P!nk aren't insecure about their position

It depends on the individual artist... Janet, Beyonce, and P!nk aren't insecure about their position

No, it doesn't. And that's now what he said.

Why would Mariah and Madonna need to be threatened by anyone? Because of shade throwing? :unsure: All the artist I mentioned did it. What's the difference? :unsure:

Mariah has sold 200 million albums and has 18 number ones and Madonna is the fucking queen.

No, it doesn't. And that's now what he said.

Why would Mariah and Madonna need to be threatened by anyone? Because of shade throwing? :unsure: All the artist I mentioned did it. What's the difference? :unsure:

Mariah has sold 200 million albums and has 18 number ones and Madonna is the fucking queen.

Ignoring Mariah because you're a lamb and she can't do anything wrong

Madonna is still, to this day, competitive and a jealous person.

Ignoring Mariah because you're a lamb and she can't do anything wrong

Madonna is still, to this day, competitive and a jealous person.

:lol::rolleyes:

But she also complimented Gaga just like you said Janet shades people but compliments them.

I'm just not following this logic. If artist like Madge and Madonna are threatened, then so is everyone else.

Yeah but it's kinda different since she's not seeing herself.. At first it was cute... a few years later and new fac---err um album, she comes back for more? For what? Is it some marketing strategy since no one wants you on their talk shows? It looks extremely bad on her part 

Well in all truthfullness, the feelings Kim has about Nicki are alot more personal and deep than say Aretha and Bey or MC and Ariana, like I get it, I didn't until like last year when I watched her whole breakfast club interview, so she's taking it personal, when she needs to realize it's business, be shook, be upset about the situation with Young Money & Nicki & her image, but move on. Like this has been going on for what 4-5years? TOO much dedication, and again, I get it that it's personal, but shhhit, bitch you been in jail, move on, I understand it but I damn sure don't excuse it. Hell I thought the "Black Friday" mixtape was too much, 1 baddass song was great, but a whole mixtape dedicated to it? Not cute.

I'm sure a few cases with other legends it was more personal than we know too (Hell I hear theres alot more to the MC vs. Xtina beef than we saw years before it was public knowlege, like going back to the song Reflections), but Kim is dumb enough to lay it out, but maybe that's not so much a dumb thing as it is a hip hop thing, we always here about beefs like this.

• Upvote 1

:lol::rolleyes:

But she also complimented Gaga just like you said Janet shades people but compliments them.

I'm just not following this logic. If artist like Madge and Madonna are threatened, then so is everyone else.

Janet's shade isn't very obvious... She doesn't discuss individuals.. She gives very calculated statements.

I don't think Gaga & Madonna had a good relationship at first... I'm pretty sure of this.. Perhaps Rocco would like to clarify :unsure:

No.. Just because one legend isn't jealous or insecure, doesn't mean some ther one isn't.. They're all people who have feelings and egos.

I mean for it to be a beef... Wouldn't two people have to get involved? :unsure: Like I can't beef with you if you ignore me... Right?

But it is, Nicki's refferenced her pleanty, Kim just does most of the work, but Nicki (and the heads at Young Money) did legitimately start it.

I don't consider MC's response about Ariana "shade," she just didn't kiss her behind. :lol: All she did was wish new artists the best and kept it moving. Ariana fans are just sensitive (the comments section of Bart Baker's "Problem" parody video proves that lol)

I just don't understand who Kim's people are.  Like who on her team is telling her these wack diss tracks are popping?  It would be one thing if she was ethering Nicki on every track because then I would be here for it but she's lackluster and just disastrous to watch.  She's a joke now.  I remember when she was gloating about having the most successful mixtape on paypal or something like that.   :yep:

• Upvote 2