Here is the 1st glimpse of Britney Spears’ highly anticipated video

DJ Y2K Malone™

shit britney needs to take tips from those dancers on that GAP commercial that was playing during the AMA awards, lol

I think she's scared to let loose on stage. Fanka was posting her dancing during rehearsals and she was straight killing it. To me the best dancing in a video she's done in years was "If You Seek Amy". She stumbled way back with the movement in "3".

I think she's scared to let loose on stage. Fanka was posting her dancing during rehearsals and she was straight killing it. To me the best dancing in a video she's done in years was "If You Seek Amy". She stumbled way back with the movement in "3".

hell yeah when she rehearsed mannequin, and then when she performed they had that lil rinky dink ass choreography, has she lost confidence? when she had it she used to kill it on stage

Yeah, there were a couple of rehearsal clips that were released during the Circus era, where she was really on top of it . . . but then she could barely move on stage. According to her current choreographer (Brian Friedman), she's done an amazing job in the HIAM video . . . but intense dancing had also been promised during the 3 video (though she wasn't with Brian then), and we all know how that turned out.

Archived