True Life: I'm An "Artist Formerly Known As "Janet Jackson" Fan

Mr. Wonder

I went to '90s night at a club on Friday with some girls, and the highlight of my night was that they played "Together Again." I danced to it--even tried to do some of the choreo :lol:--and sang/lipped every word. A few other people next to me knew it, too, which was fun.

Also, at my school there are TVs in the dining hall, and they're just there for people to text in music videos that they want to play. They have a handful of Janet videos in the options list and so I put on Rock With U, Feedback and Rhythm Nation (random selection that I thought would get the most kids to watch). Bliss.

So I was sitting in Public Policy today listening to the Control album during a group presentation, and I realized, my GAWD TPP is so fucking boring. :mellow: It took everything in me not to skip the song. It's so dull. :umm:

You're just itching for a negative.. :rolleyes:

You might think I'm crazy but I'm serious..

*dons a bang and jean jacket and does the routine*

It's actually now my least favorite song from Control. It just doesn't make sense. Like, it's just boring to me.

Fucking death! I didn't mean to give you a +1.

How does it not make sense? You're a researcher by nature, so research the term "The Pleasure Principle" and listen to Janet's lyrics..it makes perfect sense.

• Upvote 1

Why the fuck did my Japanese edition of Design of a Decade come in the mail today with white powder in the insert? *Coughs*

How does it not make sense? You're a researcher by nature, so research the term "The Pleasure Principle" and listen to Janet's lyrics..it makes perfect sense.

Teach him the way, Hotsy. -_-

:excited:

Like, it does nothing for me. I only get excited for it when it comes on the radio (but that's with any Janet song). I skip it because it just bores me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...