True Life: I'm An "Artist Formerly Known As "Janet Jackson" Fan

Mr. Wonder

She will be. Like she said in "Truth," "failure is just not [her]." It's clear that she's not pleased with these last two eras and I'm sure that's why she's taking her time. Her sweet, sweet time. :rolleyes: Not to mention that there is a lot riding on this album.

She's been "in the studio/writing here and there/feeling out the classic-me-with-a-modern-twist direction she's going to take/looking for a label" for damn near four years now. At this rate she'll be doing the "If" breakdown for Sally Fields' Boniva checks before we get an album. :cry:

She is testing our faith sister. Those who can endureth the drought shall bask in showers of her healing light.

tumblr_m87g7pVqwX1rnrxbk.gif

• 5 weeks later...

I realized today that I place Janet choreography to EVERY uptempo song I hear. For instance I was listening to Reggaeton earlier and the first thing that came to mind/body was the "Runaway" hip and hand movement. I get life from putting the "All for You" breakdown and Janet's general performance swag to Madonna's "I'm Addicted" as well. "All Nite" fits a lot of the generic dance shit on the radio rn. Sooo much more. >_<

When's a good time to ask a potential bf if he believes in Janhova?

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Janhova with Belial Madonna? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?

-_-

Dear Janet Jackson, when you eventually record your album in 2083, can you please dig deep down into your soul and write a song like You?

Janet, I know you said "Let's Wait Awhile" but can you please give birth to a Janet Junior so she can save the next generation with you?

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow Billboard is having a live chat.

Tweet your questions for @Bwerde, @SilPiet, @Keith_Caulfield by including #BillboardChat - tune in tomorrow at 3pm ET. http://bit.ly/QUMFD0

Everyone tweet these bitches and ask why Janet wasn't recognized for her 30th year anniversary when they've done special articles for Whitney, Mariah, Madonna, Beyonce, and plenty others but nothing for Janet.

This shit still has me so pressed. <_<

Also, feel free to ask them to recognize her like they did for others. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

On Saturday I was at work and I was working with this older Middle Eastern looking guy, he had to be pushing 50 if not older. So TTWLG came on, and about 30 seconds into the song he goes, "great Janet Jackson song." And on the inside I'm like ":excited:", but on the outside I was like "-_-"

On Saturday I was at work and I was working with this older Middle Eastern looking guy, he had to be pushing 50 if not older. So TTWLG came on, and about 30 seconds into the song he goes, "great Janet Jackson song." And on the inside I'm like ":excited:", but on the outside I was like "-_-"

He's your Al Mana! Why didn't you pursue this?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been busy spreading the word of Janhova to the youth. -_- The one youth I gave Janet's Number Ones to along with her music video and tour dvds thanked me to the high heavens, and is suddenly optimistic about his future. ^_^ After that, I've recently gotten into the Discipline album of all albums. I never thought it'd happen, but it's like "WTF :mellow: ". My life is slowly becoming like I need to constantly listen to Janet's music to keep sane. Year 2012. I'll meditate to her Damita Jo album today. -_- *logs off until she releases new music or an unreleased track like "Ruff" ( :umm: )*

• Upvote 1