Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

Shangela had just as much potential as Carmen..and wouldn't have fucked up had she been given the opportunity. :coffee:

Good, I'm gonna watch it soon ^_^ I wonder if Logo.com will have the award show up too. :unsure:

She's BOTH a drag queen and a entertainer...something many of the other girls can't say. :coffee:

If it's not picked up or canceled it simply means it wasn't the right vehicle for her...the point is the mainstream took not of HER (as I said) and she now has her foot in the door. Again, if she plays her cards right, no matter what happens with the show, she will succeed.

I knew that Wanda at large crap would get canceled. :coffee: I like her....but they never give her enough good/edgy material when she has her own show.

The only one that really deserved to come back was Delta. Shang. would have instantly left like Carmen did.

You might not wanna watch the award show...it was dull. Wynter Gordon was fuckin' horrible!!!! :mellow: And they tried to hype it up about Gaga being there when all she did was accept her award via satellite :umm:

You mean it's not the right vehicle for the network :filenails: She should take it to LOGO or at least the CW.

I use to love that show....Phil Morris is so hot :blush:

The only one that really deserved to come back was Delta. Shang. would have instantly left like Carmen did.

You might not wanna watch the award show...it was dull. Wynter Gordon was fuckin' horrible!!!! :mellow: And they tried to hype it up about Gaga being there when all she did was accept her award via satellite :umm:

You mean it's not the right vehicle for the network :filenails: She should take it to LOGO or at least the CW.

I use to love that show....Phil Morris is so hot :blush:

I agree that Delta should have come back, but if not her then Shangela....but again they want to make sure Raja didn't get snatched out the game. :coffee:

I don't wanna see the whole show...just Mariah's fall. >_<

Well to be honest the show sounds good awful, but again...the point is Shangela is being noticed just as I said she would be. Now she has play her cards right and make it happen for herself...and she has the personality and quick wit to do it....unlike the other girls. :coffee:

It was okay, I think I saw it once. lol I don't know who Phil Morris is... :unsure:

I agree that Delta should have come back, but if not her then Shangela....but again they want to make sure Raja didn't get snatched out the game. :coffee:

I don't wanna see the whole show...just Mariah's fall. >_<

Well to be honest the show sounds good awful, but again...the point is Shangela is being noticed just as I said she would be. Now she has play her cards right and make it happen for herself...and she has the personality and quick wit to do it....unlike the other girls. :coffee:

It was okay, I think I saw it once. lol I don't know who Phil Morris is... :unsure:

If not Delta then no one. Why do you think Shang. deserved a third chance :mellow: The judges had just read her before she left :mellow:

It might be on youtube -_-

Shang and Kim Coles should do a comedy show together.

*gay gasp* How do you NOT know who that sexy man is :mellow:

Phil_Morris.jpg

kimw239.gif

I'm conflicted.

Raja is the best yet she's the only one who looks like a man dressed up :unsure:

I hope androgyny is her aim because if not ...then she's delusional

Carmen,she was overrated..she had no presence nor personality and was NOT even the prettiest like she wants to believe :wacko: All she was was BODY,thats it..thats all,folks!

If not Delta then no one. Why do you think Shang. deserved a third chance :mellow: The judges had just read her before she left :mellow:

It might be on youtube -_-

Shang and Kim Coles should do a comedy show together.

*gay gasp* How do you NOT know who that sexy man is :mellow:

Phil_Morris.jpg

kimw239.gif

Shang and Delta had the most potential of all the girls that had left...that's why. :coffee:

Well go find it for me :rolleyes:

That would be cute. :lol:

OHHHHH....I thought you were referring to Wanda's talk show that aired on FOX (has that been canceled yet? :unsure: )

I did like that show though..and he is FINE! :excited:

Shangela is the real winner this season.

Think about it...

Besides a higher booking fee, most, if not all previous contestants are all but forgotten (Bebe Zahara Bonet anyone?) There is always one true standout in every season, and they're never the winner.

Season One: Ongina

Season Two: Jujubee/Raven

Season Three: Shangela

Shangela is the real winner this season.

Think about it...

Besides a higher booking fee, most, if not all previous contestants are all but forgotten (Bebe Zahara Bonet anyone?) There is always one true standout in every season, and they're never the winner.

Season One: Ongina

Season Two: Jujubee/Raven

Season Three: Shangela

Exactly!!!! ^_^

Carmen is getting more attention that Shang now. Shang had her glory when she first came back, but folks stay talking about and wanting to see Carmen. Raja's already in the industry, so she's been there, done that compared to what Shang is trying to do.

Shang and Delta had the most potential of all the girls that had left...that's why. :coffee:

Well go find it for me :rolleyes:

That would be cute. :lol:

OHHHHH....I thought you were referring to Wanda's talk show that aired on FOX (has that been canceled yet? :unsure: )

I did like that show though..and he is FINE! :excited:

Delta had it. Shang's helpers stopped and she got the boot :clapping:

Nope ^_^

It really would. I know she had a show that got cut a couple of years ago.

Yep...that was her second canceled show.

I'm watching it on youtube now. I got a friend that looks like him (well a younger version). If I was single, I would have pushed up on him :ph34r:

Carmen is getting more attention that Shang now. Shang had her glory when she first came back, but folks stay talking about and wanting to see Carmen. Raja's already in the industry, so she's been there, done that compared to what Shang is trying to do.Delta had it. Shang's helpers stopped and she got the boot :clapping:

Nope ^_^

It really would. I know she had a show that got cut a couple of years ago.

Yep...that was her second canceled show.

I'm watching it on youtube now. I got a friend that looks like him (well a younger version). If I was single, I would have pushed up on him :ph34r:

Mainstream, sweetie....MAINSTREAM...Shangela is the ONLY one currently doing anything in the mainstream (again, just as I said). Raja is a make-up artist with friends in the industry and has appeared a few times on ANTM...can't be compared at all to what Shangela might be doing if this show is picked up or if she continues to pursue a career in TV/Film

Bitch.... <_<

Shangela could be her over the top gay best friend or brother...I see it. lol A bit stereotypical, but it's job.

Poor Wanda. -_-

Well I'm currently single, so direct him my way.... :dance:

Mainstream, sweetie....MAINSTREAM...Shangela is the ONLY one currently doing anything in the mainstream (again, just as I said). Raja is a make-up artist with friends in the industry and has appeared a few times on ANTM...can't be compared at all to what Shangela might be doing if this show is picked up or if she continues to pursue a career in TV/Film

Bitch.... <_<

Shangela could be her over the top gay best friend or brother...I see it. lol A bit stereotypical, but it's job.

Poor Wanda. -_-

Well I'm currently single, so direct him my way.... :dance:

Raja has been mainstream hun. She appeared on ANTM because she's Tyra's makeup artist along with Dita von Teese, Pamela Anderson, Paulina Porizkova, Iman, Adam Lambert and Twiggy. That's better than Shang's pilot trying to get picked up :filenails:

I know ^_^

-_-

She can't catch a break when it comes to TV.

Why would I do that?

Raja has been mainstream hun. She appeared on ANTM because she's Tyra's makeup artist along with Dita von Teese, Pamela Anderson, Paulina Porizkova, Iman, Adam Lambert and Twiggy. That's better than Shang's pilot trying to get picked up :filenails:

I know ^_^

-_-

She can't catch a break when it comes to TV.

Why would I do that?

Raja is a make-up artist...A make-up artist with high profile clients, but again that's very different than what Shangela is pursuing.

It never fails... :sigh:

When you're a effeminate gay man, your options in hollywood are limited. -_-

She hasn't had a good team of writers and producers around her. Wanda At Large was good, but it was still missing...something. What ever that ingredient is that makes a show really great, and classic.

Because you're supposed to be my best random internet forum acquaintance. <_<

Raja is a make-up artist...A make-up artist with high profile clients, but again that's very different than what Shangela is pursuing.

It never fails... :sigh:

When you're a effeminate gay man, your options in hollywood are limited. -_-

She hasn't had a good team of writers and producers around her. Wanda At Large was good, but it was still missing...something. What ever that ingredient is that makes a show really great, and classic.

Because you're supposed to be my best random internet forum acquaintance. <_<

Raja's already in the industry. She didn't say she wanted to be an entertainer did she? Thought so. Shang won't make it with that stupid storyline and cast to match.

B)

Not really...just gotta know how to act.

Well during the first season, it was the #4 most watched show for Fox at the time (I think out of 20-30 shows). They put it on a Friday night and canceled it. I wanted her and Bradley to hookup :tear:

Yeah...about that... :umm:

Raja's already in the industry. She didn't say she wanted to be an entertainer did she? Thought so. Shang won't make it with that stupid storyline and cast to match.

B)

Not really...just gotta know how to act.

Well during the first season, it was the #4 most watched show for Fox at the time (I think out of 20-30 shows). They put it on a Friday night and canceled it. I wanted her and Bradley to hookup :tear:

Yeah...about that... :umm:

In the industry as a makeup artist...that's it. Again can't be compared to what Shangela is doing. I already said the story line sounds AWFUL, but again that's not the point. The point is she's making some noise in the mainstream, and it if this project doesn't work out. The very people that signed her for this project (or the network itself) could keep her in mind for roles in the future. The business is all about connects and with this opportunity hopefully Shangela works hers..

:flipoff:

Unless you're the most brilliant act in existence, an effeminate man is limited in the roles he can play. Of course, he can "butch it up" but that's not a doable thing for every person.

So FOX basically ruined the ratings for the show with a time slot change, and then didn't give a chance to get back on it's feet again... SMH

You don't want to be my best internet forum acquaintance anymore? FINE THEN.... :hmph:

In the industry as a makeup artist...that's it. Again can't be compared to what Shangela is doing. I already said the story line sounds AWFUL, but again that's not the point. The point is she's making some noise in the mainstream, and it if this project doesn't work out. The very people that signed her for this project (or the network itself) could keep her in mind for roles in the future. The business is all about connects and with this opportunity hopefully Shangela works hers..

:flipoff:

Unless you're the most brilliant act in existence, an effeminate man is limited in the roles he can play. Of course, he can "butch it up" but that's not a doable thing for every person.

So FOX basically ruined the ratings for the show with a time slot change, and then didn't give a chance to get back on it's feet again... SMH

You don't want to be my best internet forum acquaintance anymore? FINE THEN.... :hmph:

If that's the case, why are you comparing the two? Raja never said she wanted to be in the acting industry :excited: That's good for Shang and all, but she should call herself an entertainer/woman impersonator. She's an embarrassment to other drag queens since she wants to use that title...she's so sloppy as a drag. Let's not forget the judges clocked her and asked her what she wants to be. She's new to it all, and will most likely down the line choose the "Female Impersonator" title -_-

:wub:

So are you trying to say Shang isn't brilliant?

Yep...they fucked it up for Wanda and she was pissed. She said she should have took it to UPN at the time.

Never knew I were since I'm an evil bitch :filenails:

If that's the case, why are you comparing the two? Raja never said she wanted to be in the acting industry :excited: That's good for Shang and all, but she should call herself an entertainer/woman impersonator. She's an embarrassment to other drag queens since she wants to use that title...she's so sloppy as a drag. Let's not forget the judges clocked her and asked her what she wants to be. She's new to it all, and will most likely down the line choose the "Female Impersonator" title -_-

:wub:

So are you trying to say Shang isn't brilliant?

Yep...they fucked it up for Wanda and she was pissed. She said she should have took it to UPN at the time.

Never knew I were since I'm an evil bitch :filenails:

You started the comparisons...I didn't. :coffee: Good, because she doesn't have a chance. :coffee: A drag queen is a female impersonator. :rolleyes: Shangela just happens to possess personality and a quick wit that the other queens don't. :coffee:

:fail:

I've never seen her act. He/she's a great comedian tho, and again...the point is hollywood doesn't cast effeminate male actors in nothing but stereotypical roles for the most part. Even she is brilliant...most of the parts she gets will always be a particular type.

I'm surprised she didn't....or was she just joking when she said that? lol

You know you're my best random internet forum acquaintance... :rolleyes: We battle constantly, I'm always having to scalp you, but in the end we'll always be best random internet forum acquaintances... :blush:

You started the comparisons...I didn't. :coffee: Good, because she doesn't have a chance. :coffee: A drag queen is a female impersonator. :rolleyes: Shangela just happens to possess personality and a quick wit that the other queens don't. :coffee:

:fail:

I've never seen her act. He/she's a great comedian tho, and again...the point is hollywood doesn't cast effeminate male actors in nothing but stereotypical roles for the most part. Even she is brilliant...most of the parts she gets will always be a particular type.

I'm surprised she didn't....or was she just joking when she said that? lol

You know you're my best random internet forum acquaintance... :rolleyes: We battle constantly, I'm always having to scalp you, but in the end we'll always be best random internet forum acquaintances... :blush:

My comparisons stayed about them in the competition :mellow: If she wanted to she could, but she never said she wanted to :excited: Well she should at the term "Sloppy" in front of the title :thumbup: She was the second sloppiest drag to be on any season -_-

:cheers:

Then she should do stand-up comedy :filenails: I would say she could do female roles, but she's too sloppy...maybe someone can do her images for her :clapping:

She was serious.

I see you're back to being delusional :sigh:

My comparisons stayed about them in the competition :mellow: If she wanted to she could, but she never said she wanted to :excited: Well she should at the term "Sloppy" in front of the title :thumbup: She was the second sloppiest drag to be on any season -_-

:cheers:

Then she should do stand-up comedy :filenails: I would say she could do female roles, but she's too sloppy...maybe someone can do her images for her :clapping:

She was serious.

I see you're back to being delusional :sigh:

I didn't bring up the fact that Raja was in the industry and tried to compare it to what Shangela is doing. :rolleyes: Raja doesn't have "it"...Shangela does. It's up to Shangela to take advantage of it now. She was also the most inexperienced...but she will turn it out eventually. Everything takes time. Remember they said what got and kept Shangela there so long was her tenacity and her personality.

:thumbdown:

Well she should've did it...the show would've had another 4 or 5 seasons if she had.

I'm always snatching and dragging you, and you know it! :coffee:

I didn't bring up the fact that Raja was in the industry and tried to compare it to what Shangela is doing. :rolleyes: Raja doesn't have "it"...Shangela does. It's up to Shangela to take advantage of it now. She was also the most inexperienced...but she will turn it out eventually. Everything takes time. Remember they said what got and kept Shangela there so long was her tenacity and her personality.

:thumbdown:

Well she should've did it...the show would've had another 4 or 5 seasons if she had.

I'm always snatching and dragging you, and you know it! :coffee:

It was obviously you since I didn't. Raja proved she has it during the celebrity challenge...Shang was basically herself instead of Tina during it -_- She'll turn it out once she find folks that won't get tired of her using them :excited: And remember that also got her kicked out since she kept using that same sob story as an excuse for being sloppy.

:thumbup:

I know :cry: Fox is just a fuckin' hot mess. They lost me once they canceled Dark Angel <_<

Still being delusional I see -_-

It was obviously you since I didn't. Raja proved she has it during the celebrity challenge...Shang was basically herself instead of Tina during it -_- She'll turn it out once she find folks that won't get tired of her using them :excited: And remember that also got her kicked out since she kept using that same sob story as an excuse for being sloppy.

:thumbup:

I know :cry: Fox is just a fuckin' hot mess. They lost me once they canceled Dark Angel <_<

Still being delusional I see -_-

You started the "Raja is in the industry" bs...I didn't. Raja didn't prove anything. Again, Raja will win, but it's Shangela who IS the breakout star! DEAL WITH IT! :coffee:

:crazy:

I've never seen one episode of dark angel..that's the show Jessica Alba was in, right? :unsure: ...Don't judge me <_<

Nope, only telling the truth. ^_^

You started the "Raja is in the industry" bs...I didn't. Raja didn't prove anything. Again, Raja will win, but it's Shangela who IS the breakout star! DEAL WITH IT! :coffee:

:crazy:

I've never seen one episode of dark angel..that's the show Jessica Alba was in, right? :unsure: ...Don't judge me <_<

Nope, only telling the truth. ^_^

You were the one comparing them and that's when I said she was :filenails: Breakout with a show that won't make it >_<

:yahoo:

Yep that's the show. I use to love action shows, and that's one of my favorites. They could have went so much further with that show.

So Webster changed the definition of "truth" to being delusional :w00t:

You were the one comparing them and that's when I said she was :filenails: Breakout with a show that won't make it >_<

:yahoo:

Yep that's the show. I use to love action shows, and that's one of my favorites. They could have went so much further with that show.

So Webster changed the definition of "truth" to being delusional :w00t:

I did not compare them. I've said the same thing from the start of this conversation. Shangela is the breakout star of the show so far. :coffee: Even if the show doesn't make it her foot is in the door and she will have impacted the mainstream in a way that NONE of the others have been able to yet. :coffee:

:blink:

What was the show actually about? :unsure: lol

:rolleyes: Just STFU and hand over your wig as always. :coffee: