Beyonce - 7/11 Video.

bu.

The comments I read somewhat get  at what this is for Beyonce, this is actually a smart marketing ploy. Beyonce has gotten plenty of press from her routines being done on youtube videos. Imitation is good press in Beyonce's case. I could see this video being viral with reinactments all over the place. The video and the song are meant to be just doing something in fun, I don't think she intended to see this go anywhere, but she put it out, I think it also shows her in a good mood

Please, people copy everybody's music videos, that's not going viral at all, going viral is the video being everywhere and all anyone talks about, and after the day of it's release, I havent seen or heard medium or large numbers of people talking about it (hell it's not even a trending topic). And only a fool would "bow" to anyone but Janet, and even Bey aint no fool on that 1 :coffee:

And that bitch at the moment's name is Taylor Swift thank you

• Upvote 2

Please, people copy everybody's music videos, that's not going viral at all, going viral is the video being everywhere and all anyone talks about, and after the day of it's release, I havent seen or heard medium or large numbers of people talking about it (hell it's not even a trending topic). And only a fool would "bow" to anyone but Janet, and even Bey aint no fool on that 1 :coffee:

And that bitch at the moment's name is Taylor Swift thank you

Ain't nobody gon' be copying Beyonce. This just look like any video any girl would record with their friends in the hotel room being silly or playing in the hallway. This song sounds like trash and it won't be going anywhere anytime soon

No one said the video itself would go viral, even though it had 9 million views last I saw, what Im saying is people will copy......again Beyonce is that bitch people just need to accept that and bow down

This is about to go VIRAL.

How does she do it? :lmao:

:umm:

Let's not with the "people will copy".. The people are sheep.. We were born to imitate.

:coffee: Where the lies at?

Every week that chick been breaking another record (with Blank space jumping from 18 to 1, and knocking Shake It Off from #1...I forgot what Billboard said specifically but basically bitch set the bar higher again), and a few of em are her OWN.....that's how it's done. Beyonce had like a lil time of being "That Bitch" again, thanks to Rihanna's Rihcation (obviously enforced requested by Jay), but she's been sat by Taylor ever since Shake it off snatched girls off   :coffee:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...