VIP Front Row San Francisco, CA 04/19

s.omner

It's official, one of my besties and fellow Janatic are going Diamond VIP to see the living Legend in San Francisco on April 19th! My friend purchased the tickets today!

I know it's $1,000 but I consider it an investment or something that I have to do. I mean, when am I going to experience Janet like this again. I need to show her that she has two die-hard fans that love every material that she puts out, supports her every step of the way, and lyrics to all of her songs - best believe that I will be singing along and most likely crying too. :dance:

I WOULDN'T MISS JANET FOR THE WORLD

xoxo SOM

It's official, one of my besties and fellow Janatic are going Diamond VIP to see the living Legend in San Francisco on April 19th! My friend purchased the tickets today!

I know it's $1,000 but I consider it an investment or something that I have to do. I mean, when am I going to experience Janet like this again. I need to show her that she has two die-hard fans that love every material that she puts out, supports her every step of the way, and lyrics to all of her songs - best believe that I will be singing along and most likely crying too. :dance:

I WOULDN'T MISS JANET FOR THE WORLD

xoxo SOM

THE RHYTHM NATION WILL NEVER DIE !!!!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Archived