What's The tour going to be like?

Bailey

You're wondering if it'll be an arena tour or small stage Tour

I'm hoping for a mixture of venues.. Depending on the location. Obviously NYC/LA/Miami etc will have arenas.. Cleveland and St. Paul Minnesota would have smaller venues

Internationally, she should do arenas

No negative Norman? You feeling okay bae ? :unsure: I was certain my wig wasnt safe :unsure:

Okay so let me throw it out there, will it be a big production tour? THATS the question, a lot of technology has changed, with the huge screens they can do now, moving stages Justin Timberlake showed that

No negative Norman? You feeling okay bae ? :unsure: I was certain my wig wasnt safe :unsure:

Okay so let me throw it out there, will it be a big production tour? THATS the question, a lot of technology has changed, with the huge screens they can do now, moving stages Justin Timberlake showed that

Janet's going to send her halogram on tour while she's in Qatar/Paris like :coffee:

If it is big production, Everything will be amazing

Whimsical. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!  

Bitch better know by now we aint white children going to Disneyland for the very first time.  I don't need to be walked through nature by Janet anymore.  

I truly hope her travels in Europe and the Middle East have inspired her so much that it will inspire her entire creative direction whether it will be tamed down or over the top.  Janet has great respect for technology and it would be amazing to see if she goes in that direction as far as delivering a show that incorporates some technological surprises.  I don't want it too over produced though.  Too much distracts me from Janet's raw energy.....she doesn't need much to get us going as long as her heart and energy are in the right place it's going to be crazy! 

I would love both small and big venues as well as special different type of venues that might be outdoors or even pick locations that are rich in history; i.e. Egypt in front of the pyramids, on the island of Ibiza, on the beach in Bali, the Red Rocks in Colorado, Sydney Opera House, The Esplanade Theaters in the bay in Singapore, The Royal Opera House Muscat in Oman, the Theatre Antique d'Orange in Orange, France....of course these would be for certain dates only.  Otherwise a mix of big venues and small venues when touring the U.S. and other major cities around the world. 

Janet needs to perform in South America this time too....it is too important to leave them out such as Sao Paulo, Rio, Argentina and especially Mexico City at the Palacio de Bellas Artes, even take the show to Puerto Rico, give a free show in Greece(poor things could really use a gift like this!)  I just think this tour needs to think outside the box for certain cities.  It's a great excuse for Janet to pick extravagant locations for certain cities and put her stamp on the World and remind everyone "My first name ain't baby, it's Janet-Miss Jackson if you're nasty".  

• Upvote 2

I dnt see Janet doin the whimsical shit no more. Im sure she feels shes beat the hell out of that horse. Thank God,btw.

yeah ..duh......now fill THAT space with something better

Im ready for her to do something entirely brand new and Iconic.....I expect big......

You're wondering if it'll be an arena tour or small stage Tour

I'm hoping for a mixture of venues.. Depending on the location. Obviously NYC/LA/Miami etc will have arenas.. Cleveland and St. Paul Minnesota would have smaller venues

Internationally, she should do arenas

That would be smart.  Those smaller markets might not get the same kind of show but oh well.  

That would be smart.  Those smaller markets might not get the same kind of show but oh well.  

so what two different stages? I mean you can't fit an arena sized stage into a small venue...and I take back "I expect" ....I would like a big production, but if its not, Im still there no matter what

oh while we're at it....despite the crowd going nuts, I don't know about bringing a guy on stage anymore, she was told in Michigan she couldn't do it because it was against the law to publicly enact sex acts or some shit...so she cut an entire segment from the show

Im also wondering can we get high quality copies of the previous tours? I think thats an area Janet can re-establish her brand easily...release all the old tours and let people see her performing...some folks have never been to a Janet show, but if you want them to go, show them why they should...she's one of the last great performers alive and her legacy is lost in bad quality youtube clips

people would relive the tours all over again, start talking about the memories they had at her shows, I never got to see RN live its out there but in horrible quality, I can only imagine the sound quality from the audio board, the visual quality from 1080p HD

• Upvote 1

Im also wondering can we get high quality copies of the previous tours? I think thats an area Janet can re-establish her brand easily...release all the old tours and let people see her performing...some folks have never been to a Janet show, but if you want them to go, show them why they should...she's one of the last great performers alive and her legacy is lost in bad quality youtube clips

people would relive the tours all over again, start talking about the memories they had at her shows, I never got to see RN live its out there but in horrible quality, I can only imagine the sound quality from the audio board, the visual quality from 1080p HD

Each show has been recorded.....especially the R.N. Tour was recorded in with some new HD Japanese camera at the time so it exists as it was telecast on Japanese T.V.  Now I've seen some amazing clips from both the Rock With U tour that were not fan based videos.  The footage was definitely edited from different angles and when I saw the show in Los Angeles there were cameras filming it.  So one exists for Rock With U tour and that was an amazing show I think.....there was a lot in it but some amazing numbers in it to that were excited such as the beginning of the Control segment, numbers like Rock With U and So Much Betta were hot, the ballad section was stunning and she brought the house down with Together Again!

She should release a tour package that includes all her tours from R.N to Number Ones.  It would be great if they released a limited run of them and let them sell out and then rerelease them again with the new tour she will be doing. 

I have converted my friends by just taking them to Janet's shows.  With the exception of R.N and The Velvet Rope the music wasn't enough to convert my friends if they weren't into Janet so I would simply take them to show and they would walk out saying "I had no idea Janet was the baddest bitch around!"  Boom! 

• Upvote 1

She should release a tour package that includes all her tours from R.N to Number Ones.  It would be great if they released a limited run of them and let them sell out and then rerelease them again with the new tour she will be doing. 

what you said is exactly why putting them out is a great way to reconnect with lost fans, there are people that went to those shows, if they saw them again they might come on board, and fans still on board would go crazy over a request we have made for years now

so what two different stages? I mean you can't fit an arena sized stage into a small venue...and I take back "I expect" ....I would like a big production, but if its not, Im still there no matter what

No you can't fit an arena show in a small venue.  The shows in small venue will get a show similar to the number ones.  if those places have an issue with it they can travel to the closest city doing the arena show.  These artists having issues selling tickets is overblown.  It is those small markets they flop in.  The big cities will spend money and show up and show out.