The Official gLee Thread

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and some of those characters need to be chopped

its so cliched and stereotypical

I don't find it cliche'd or sterotypical at all really. In what universe is someone as hot as Britney going to be dating the nerdy dude in the wheelchair?

Or someone on Puck's level of hotness chasing the big fat fugly girl?

Kurt even though he can be super annoying at times has one of the best father son relationships on Tv anywhere right now. A father that is that comfortable with his gay son is far from stereotypical.

Sterotypically someone as huge and ugly as lauren Zises is would NEVER be chased in high school by a super hottie from the football team unless they were trying to use her big ass for the team mascot and put bull horns on her or something.

I don't find it cliche'd or sterotypical at all really. In what universe is someone as hot as Britney going to be dating the nerdy dude in the wheelchair?

Or someone on Puck's level of hotness chasing the big fat fugly girl?

Kurt even though he can be super annoying at times has one of the best father son relationships on Tv anywhere right now. A father that is that comfortable with his gay son is far from stereotypical.

Sterotypically someone as huge and ugly as lauren Zises is would NEVER be chased in high school by a super hottie from the football team unless they were trying to use her big ass for the team mascot and put bull horns on her or something.

that whole thing sounds cliched... lets do uglies gettn chased by hotties to make everyone feel special

But I will take ur point.. I havent been watching the show

and i guess it does send out a special message

but i remember wen it first started..it seemed very cliched...storylines weve seen before

I haven't kept up with this season at all because the network has made it really difficult to follow over here (one week it's on, the next week it isn't, it comes back and it's a repeat). I'm just waiting for the DVD release.

I did read that Tina will be taking on Lykke Li in an upcoming episode and I'm stunned. That's just, wow. -_-

I did read that Tina will be taking on Lykke Li in an upcoming episode and I'm stunned. That's just, wow. -_-

She performed it on the latest episode. It was a mess. They cut it off short cuz the "audience" was booing her, so she didn't even get to perform the whole thing. It was so stupid.

They pretty much destroy every song

The only good things.... Slave 4 u, Bad Romance,

I strongly disagree. And for you to pick those two? :huh:

I really enjoy the mash-ups. For the most part, they're very creative.

She performed it on the latest episode. It was a mess. They cut it off short cuz the "audience" was booing her, so she didn't even get to perform the whole thing. It was so stupid.

That's a shame. :umm:

I strongly disagree. And for you to pick those two? :huh:

I really enjoy the mash-ups. For the most part, they're very creative.

That's a shame. :umm:

Whats wrong with those 2

I stopped listening to Glee tracks... most of their vocals sound incredibly annoying