• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Santana a lesbian?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Grpv-Ux06w&feature=player_embedded

Britanny is funny

Is the Asian one getting fatter?

She dont look rite

Brits cat is a fatty! that was cute. Yes santana came out to brit and wants Brit to break up with Artie and choose her but she wont. So Santana now is scheming to be prom queen with fellow in the closet character Karovsky

Ugh! I seriously can't stand Kurt.

This needs to be highlighted again. CANNOT STAND HIM. He needs to get assasinated in new York I am so sick of Kurt hogging all the storylines. mercedes and Zises needs to accidentally sit on him.

Rachel punked out leting Quinn slap the shit outta her. I wanted Rachel to reach back to 1990 and slap a decade off that bitch.

This needs to be highlighted again. CANNOT STAND HIM. He needs to get assasinated in new York I am so sick of Kurt hogging all the storylines. mercedes and Zises needs to accidentally sit on him.

Rachel punked out leting Quinn slap the shit outta her. I wanted Rachel to reach back to 1990 and slap a decade off that bitch.

YES!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Out of all the characters they stay on him. This should have been a Mercedes episode.

I wanted Rachel to beat the hell out of Quinn for that slap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lea Michele & Chris Colfer To Star In Glee Spin-Off

RumorFix is reporting “Glee” stars Lea Michele and Chris Colfer, who will leave the hit show after the upcoming season, are getting their own spin-off set in New York.

It’s a storyline that was hinted at during the second season finale, when the New Directions kids traveled to NYC for the national showchoir competition. While they were there, Michele’s Rachel and Colfer’s Kurt bonded over a shared love of Broadway and vowed to move to the Big Apple after graduating from high school.

As an admitted Gleek myself (SHUT UP), their friendship makes total sense and I couldn’t see why it hadn’t been explored before. Rachel’s a known and avid lover of musical theater, which means in any normal (read: not scripted for dramatic weekly television) scenario, of course she’d gravitate towards the core group’s only known gay boy — as he would to her. In fact, it seemed patently absurd that they weren’t already close friends.

Unlike homosexual men, faghags — or as the younger generation prefers to call us, “fairy princesses,” but I still rock it old school — are not born. We are made. Usually at a pretty young age, and often due to a shared love of theater.

(My first gay bestie and I were a little different, bonding over a shared love of the Pet Shop Boys and a mutual desire to be Janet Jackson, but that’s neither here nor there.)

Theater queens, whether male or female, typically bond like falsies on a drag queen. That’s just science, people.

So it should come as no surprise that this season of “Glee” will likely see Rachel and Kurt forging those bonds and planning a future together filled with glitter and rainbows and Tony Awards.

The only question I have is — what took so damned long?

http://www.popcrunch.com/lea-michele-and-chris-colfer-will-star-in-glee-spinoff-because-duh/

Rachel's birth mom Shelby is coming back for a 10-12 episode arc next season. Can't wait for that

Oh, Idina Menzel is coming back? That should be interesting.

Now if only they would bring back Kristen Chenoweth for a longer arc. :umm:

April >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• 3 months later...