The Official gLee Thread

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know lol, I was like I can see parents groups having a hissy over this cause there wasnt much anti drinking other than them being all sloppy the next day.

But, I thought it was another funny episode. Coach beist pulling a WHOLE rotiserre out her lunch bag and pulling off that leg and eating had me rolling! That bitch was hongry!! LOL

Its good that the first original song that Rachel wrote was godawful, it woulda been wack for her to just come out with some award winning masterpiece right off the bat.

Kurt and his daddys mess was a little uncomfortable cause once again kurt had to be the victim when his daddy was right imo. You was in bed with a dude you WANT to fuck regardless of whether or not it was friendly. All he asked was that you ask before you have potential fuckbuddies sleep over. he didnt even forbid it and Kurt gotta get all uppity and indignant.

I know lol, I was like I can see parents groups having a hissy over this cause there wasnt much anti drinking other than them being all sloppy the next day.

But, I thought it was another funny episode. Coach beist pulling a WHOLE rotiserre out her lunch bag and pulling off that leg and eating had me rolling! That bitch was hongry!! LOL

Its good that the first original song that Rachel wrote was godawful, it woulda been wack for her to just come out with some award winning masterpiece right off the bat.

Kurt and his daddys mess was a little uncomfortable cause once again kurt had to be the victim when his daddy was right imo. You was in bed with a dude you WANT to fuck regardless of whether or not it was friendly. All he asked was that you ask before you have potential fuckbuddies sleep over. he didnt even forbid it and Kurt gotta get all uppity and indignant.

The party was hilarious. I gagged when Finn was explaining the types of drunk girls and Brittany was stripping :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She'll probably do a masterpiece right before the competition.

YES!!! His dad was right. I'm pretty sick of Kurt being on there -_-

• 2 weeks later...

Gweneth came to SLAY once again as the sex education sub. She really is amazing as Holly Holliday on glee. Shes funny, and her performances are fun too. I could see her picking up an Emmy honestly. Santana decided to give up on Dick, and dive into pussytown head on. I guess thats how they do it in LIMA HEIGHTS.

:sigh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: @ Kurt trying to be sexy :lmao:

Gweneth came to SLAY once again as the sex education sub. She really is amazing as Holly Holliday on glee. Shes funny, and her performances are fun too. I could see her picking up an Emmy honestly. Santana decided to give up on Dick, and dive into pussytown head on. I guess thats how they do it in LIMA HEIGHTS.

:excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I felt like getting my hock, putting my Madea mask on and shooting up in the glee club room when they all ganged up on Santana :coffee:.

"I just try to be really, really honest with people when I think that they suck! You know? No one gets me." :lmao: PREACH MY DARLING! PREACH!

I felt like getting my hock, putting my Madea mask on and shooting up in the glee club room when they all ganged up on Santana :coffee:.

"I just try to be really, really honest with people when I think that they suck! You know? No one gets me." :lmao: PREACH MY DARLING! PREACH!

That's how I feel sometimes on this forum :tear::lmao:

That's how I feel sometimes on this forum :tear::lmao:

For real :lol:

OK so I used to like Kurt last season. I was like 'yay big up the gays' but this season it's like...'is the school really THAT homophobic in this day and age that you need to go to all all gay school?'. Like seriously just tell everybody that the bully tried poking the candy bar into your ice cream cone. The whole 'woe is me' thing is so boring. I thought Britney, Gaga and Madonna liberated him? Clearly the only one that can do the job is Janet. Like I said to Slo Love they could have promoted True You on Glee seeing as that was the target audience i.e. teens.

Is it me or is Sam's voice really not that hot? :unsure: I just saw the sectionals ep and wasn't feeling his vocals on I've Had The time of My Life...

Not just you. His voice does not stand up for the big solos,duos. And compared to fin and rachel duets he and quinn just seem like the low budget option

oprah-crying-o-1391.gif @ Rach's song :tear:

Yas rachel brought out the star power. I thought the Warblers songs sucked except for that one they sang at the beginning of the episode. Thats what they should have done at the show. Blaine let kurts suckiness make him do that awful duet and they lost.

Sue punching that drunk bitch at the end was funny. And Santana singing about trout mouth was cute!

Yas rachel brought out the star power. I thought the Warblers songs sucked except for that one they sang at the beginning of the episode. Thats what they should have done at the show. Blaine let kurts suckiness make him do that awful duet and they lost

That song was so powerful :tear: Wasn't expecting that at all. YES!!! Kurt is the leech of the school there. That duet was truly horrid :&

That song was so powerful :tear: Wasn't expecting that at all. YES!!! Kurt is the leech of the school there. That duet was truly horrid :&

I thought the song they all wrote together was cute too Loser like Me. And mercedes song was fun too. They did great with the original songs. And did you hear Britney say her fav song was Rachels my headband song LOL that girl s so dumb. The Warblers meetings are funny sometimes. I like when they boy got indignant when the black boy said the song wasnt in Blaines natural range. "How Dare you!"

I thought the song they all wrote together was cute too Loser like Me. And mercedes song was fun too. They did great with the original songs. And did you hear Britney say her fav song was Rachels my headband song LOL that girl s so dumb. The Warblers meetings are funny sometimes. I like when they boy got indignant when the balck boy said the song wasnt in Blaines natural range. "How Dare you!"

Those were my favorite 3 songs. Santana's song was so wrong :lmao: They should let Brit perform it one day :lol: That "How DARE you!" was everything in that meeting :excited:

Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl is no fan of Glee.

"It's every band's right, you shouldn't have to do f---ing 'Glee.' And then the guy who created 'Glee' is so offended that we're not, like, begging to be on his f---ing show. ... F--- that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do 'Glee.' ... I watched 10 minutes. It's not my thing."

-Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl, commenting to The Hollywood Reporter about his lack of enthusiasm for the hit TV show "Glee." Grohl was coming to the defense of other rock stars who have denied the show the right to turn their songs into show choir singalongs, only to then incur the wrath of show creator and executive producer Ryan Murphy. Last year, Murphy engaged in a public war of words with both legendary guitarist Slash and members of Kings of Leon over the use of their music on the show, often lashing out vitriolically about the artists for saying no.

It's a stance that doesn't sit well with Grohl, and the same goes for friend and Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins. "The 'Glee' guy, what a f---ing jerk," Hawkins said. "Slash was the first one. He wanted to do Guns N' Roses and Slash is like, 'I hate f---ing musicals. It's worse than "Grease." ' Then [Murphy's] like, 'Well, of course he'd say that, he's a washed-up ol' rock star, that's what they f---ing do.' And then Kings of Leon say, 'No, we don't want to be on your show.' And then he's like, 'Snotty little a--holes.' And it's just like, dude, maybe not everyone loves 'Glee.' Me included."

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/03/18/foo-fighters-dave-grohl-glee/

Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl is no fan of Glee.

"It's every band's right, you shouldn't have to do f---ing 'Glee.' And then the guy who created 'Glee' is so offended that we're not, like, begging to be on his f---ing show. ... F--- that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do 'Glee.' ... I watched 10 minutes. It's not my thing."

-Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl, commenting to The Hollywood Reporter about his lack of enthusiasm for the hit TV show "Glee." Grohl was coming to the defense of other rock stars who have denied the show the right to turn their songs into show choir singalongs, only to then incur the wrath of show creator and executive producer Ryan Murphy. Last year, Murphy engaged in a public war of words with both legendary guitarist Slash and members of Kings of Leon over the use of their music on the show, often lashing out vitriolically about the artists for saying no.

It's a stance that doesn't sit well with Grohl, and the same goes for friend and Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins. "The 'Glee' guy, what a f---ing jerk," Hawkins said. "Slash was the first one. He wanted to do Guns N' Roses and Slash is like, 'I hate f---ing musicals. It's worse than "Grease." ' Then [Murphy's] like, 'Well, of course he'd say that, he's a washed-up ol' rock star, that's what they f---ing do.' And then Kings of Leon say, 'No, we don't want to be on your show.' And then he's like, 'Snotty little a--holes.' And it's just like, dude, maybe not everyone loves 'Glee.' Me included."

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/03/18/foo-fighters-dave-grohl-glee/

He has a point. Ryan murphy should stop bitching publicly everytime a band or producer turn him down for rights. Its their songs if they don't want Glee to do em just move on. It's their monetary loss if they dont want some quick top 10 Itunes money for their songs.

He has a point. Ryan murphy should stop bitching publicly everytime a band or producer turn him down for rights. Its their songs if they don't want Glee to do em just move on. It's their monetary loss if they dont want some quick top 10 Itunes money for their songs.

I completely agree. He handled the Kings Of Leon situation terribly as well.