Out of Discipline & 20

Xtraordinary Xternal

LOL idk.. they're both the bottom of the barrel... tho i feel as tho 20 YO is a JANET JACKSON album while Discipline is IDJ's version of a Janet album

imma say "20" because of ENJOY & TAKE CARE... those two songs rape everything on DISCIPLINE.. aside from the title track...

I felt like 20 was weaker... Discipline felt like a step in the right direction... 20 had alot of fillers to me.

Did she write "nothing" because if she did... shes kinda rusty....

Nothing > every ballad on 20 YO and Discipline -_-

lyrically, "Nothing" did it's job really well....it summed up the movie. that song was more about showing how with some nice vocals and some good lyrics, Janet can make a better ballad than any1 that's out -_-

Nothing > every ballad on 20 YO and Discipline -_-

lyrically, "Nothing" did it's job really well....it summed up the movie. that song was more about showing how with some nice vocals and some good lyrics, Janet can make a better ballad than any1 that's out -_-

She lost me with the pw to the phone part though... It was a bit too cheesy and corny... I loved that she would sang it live a couple of times... to show people she can sing live.

It just seemed childish.... for a mature woman to say that... She did her thing with "again" it was universal and didn't need to see the movie to understand the song...

Again wasnt written for Poetic Justice.....NOTHING was specifically written for WDIGMT like Doesnt Really Matter was written for Nutty Prof 2. Also in 1993 people didn't really have cell phones, at most they probably had beepers >_<

I wish 20YO falls off the face of the muthafuckin earth...I still want to smack the shit outta Janet for making that album full of fail...the only thing Janet has ever done that was worse is that Nothing song...that fuck ass song got deleted from everything I own that makes sounds...at least I can listen to With You and Do It To Me off the fail known as 20YO...I can't ever attempt to listen to Nothing again...when she was on AI, I changed the channel when she was singing Nothing...fuck that song and the password to the fuckin cell phone

I wish 20YO falls off the face of the muthafuckin earth...I still want to smack the shit outta Janet for making that album full of fail...the only thing Janet has ever done that was worse is that Nothing song...that fuck ass song got deleted from everything I own that makes sounds...at least I can listen to With You and Do It To Me off the fail known as 20YO...I can't ever attempt to listen to Nothing again...when she was on AI, I changed the channel when she was singing Nothing...fuck that song and the password to the fuckin cell phone

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived