Out of Discipline & 20

Xtraordinary Xternal

I wish 20YO falls off the face of the muthafuckin earth...I still want to smack the shit outta Janet for making that album full of fail...the only thing Janet has ever done that was worse is that Nothing song...that fuck ass song got deleted from everything I own that makes sounds...at least I can listen to With You and Do It To Me off the fail known as 20YO...I can't ever attempt to listen to Nothing again...when she was on AI, I changed the channel when she was singing Nothing...fuck that song and the password to the fuckin cell phone

so i guess u dont like it :lmao: :lmao:

Although i skip most of the tracks on the album (specially the slow ones) Discipline

I can't deal with the generic mess that is 20 YO . It's all soo wrong (starting with the name) ... Only play this Body , Take Care and With U occasionaly

Discipline but I re-arranged it and replaced some stuff.

I think a large part of why 20 YO wasnt so good apart from it being too urban is that it was supposed to represent the Anniversary of Control or w/e and when you have such a high standard an average album aint gonna cut it. <_<

Also the fact she was channeling from the past when she should have been channeling from now and progressing. Discipline somewhat did that and was a step in the right direction & Make me was an even bigger step in the right direction.Having said that these are my favs from both...

So Excited

Do It 2 Me

Enjoy

Take Care

love 2 Love

Rollwitchu

Feedback

Luv

Rock With U

Cant B Good

Never Letchu Go

Let Me Know