Full Video of "Should've Known Better" Great quality!

The Sacred Prostitute

The melody, that's what catches my ear before the lyrics & all else, it actually has a TON to do with me liking loving or disliking a song more than anything really, if I can't fuck with that melody, them lyrics better be the SHYT.

The melody can be hottt but if the lyrics are shyt then the song doesn't do much for me

i don't understand how people are already placing it above the likes of AFY or TVR without hearing the entire thing via studio LP

ugh that last line kills me every time i hear it.... i love this track

this album might be her best yet :mellow:

That line says that she's been paying attention to Ferguson and all the other woes around the world and has concluded that a Rhythm Nation isn't yet possible. That there's so much more to do and she can't really trust the people she once thought she could convince to do that work to make the world a better place.

That is utterly heartbreaking.

And this realization of hers makes "Should've Known Better" automatically my favorite track on the album--as least thematically.

• Upvote 3

That line says that she's been paying attention to Ferguson and all the other woes around the world and has concluded that a Rhythm Nation isn't yet possible. That there's so much more to do and she can't really trust the people she once thought she could convince to do that work to make the world a better place.
That is utterly heartbreaking.

And this realization of hers makes "Should've Known Better" automatically my favorite track on the album--as least thematically.

Bravo! 

Damn Sterling Winters isn't playing with her new material.  They took down the video!!!!!  Let me search for it from last night at least for now. Damn you Kathy Ireland!  They are so trolling our board for the links we are posting and taking them down. 

okay we gone have to download and PM :coffee: