TMZ, Harvey changes his tune.....

Bailey

Do you read the comments under articles? That's like driving over a bridge and saying "you know what would be nice.. Reading the graffiti under the bridge" :asham:

lol you're crazy :lmao:  I seem to only read comments under articles posted like the Guardian, maybe because its fewer or easier I dont know :unsure: I usually ignore youtube because that's troll territory all day and night :filenails:

lol you're crazy :lmao:  I seem to only read comments under articles posted like the Guardian, maybe because its fewer or easier I dont know :unsure: I usually ignore youtube because that's troll territory all day and night :filenails:

I do read Facebook comments since those people a REAL and actually think stupid shit 

reading YouTube, TMZ, MediaFakeout comments is like reading garbage. Illiterate garbage

• Upvote 1

I do read Facebook comments since those people a REAL and actually think stupid shit 

reading YouTube, TMZ, MediaFakeout comments is like reading garbage. Illiterate garbage

I agree, but most of what i have seen under TMZ was positive. Janet's getting the most positive press she's had in years