lesson learned not about jd

lexus97

Well of course they are not going to say where Janet's inspiration for the song came from.  Regardless of who it is about it's really beautiful both lyrically and vocally. Whether it's fiction or not there's always a testament of truth to it. 

PREACH! :clapping: 

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 1

where does it say its not about him? her going away and coming back with the lyrics do not mean she didnt go away and write about her last relationship. i mean she said she had lots to talk about since the last album, i dont think she would still be writing about debarge or rene. 

• Upvote 1

I think abuse can exhibit itself in many ways, not just physical, emotional abuse can be painful and hurt more, physical wounds heal, emotional scars can hold u back

Im pretty sure JD fucked up, but I kinda think we need to move on from that topic and get back to the music out of respect for Miss Jackson

• Upvote 1

Bailey and Dlite said it best:

Dlite: Exactly.. Where in article did say it wasn't about JD?!

Bailey: I agree, Abuse could mean verbal and emotional. Janet & Jermaine argued like everyone else. Promise to You, I also think is about JD (it comes before this track) 

what inspired "The Great Forever"? I think thats an easier one, I think the media pisses her off