Redeem the album?

Bailey

oh thanks I still have that little card I didnt know what it was for, their team needs to clarify that because a lot of the die hards pre-ordered....you want em to count better get the word out....because until that tweet I had no idea it hadnt counted

Did the tweet come from Janet's team? If not somebody please tweet this to Janet's team asap and to put it up on her website.  She has till tomorrow to make these count right? I didn't preorder through her site so I had no idea those that did would have to do this.  I wonder why the fans have to verify they received their copy?  Maybe shipments shipped out don't count anymore or are equated into overall sales which makes sense of course but it's a preorder so why would a preorder from Janet's site be treated differently than a preorder from ITunes or Amazon?  

Ok, I'm completely out of the loop, and totally confused. What does this mean? Was this "redeemed" when I registered with an online code, and entered my email? I haven't heard about this. 

They (Janet's team, Gil) have been saying to get the music out the cloud. I'm assuming that means make sure to download it from iTunes and the Janet site if you pre-ordered or purchased a digital copy. Don't let it sit because it only counts when it's downloaded.

They (Janet's team, Gil) have been saying to get the music out the cloud. I'm assuming that means make sure to download it from iTunes and the Janet site if you pre-ordered or purchased a digital copy. Don't let it sit because it only counts when it's downloaded.

I dont't iwhore. I bought the physical CD from jj.com, and downloaded the album from Amazon.

this cant be good. have they emailed all those who preordered that thats what they have to do ??? a chunk of sales wont be counted 

I won't get my cd until the night of the show October 14th in which I will be there. Apparently there's flooding that is slowing down my cd which should've been here already