Jan GOR...

J.

I don't watch music videos all like that. So I'll probably watch it twice. I'm not sure why you mentioned an interview but either way.. Be patient. She's taking her time

She sure as hell is taking her time. I'm pretty much over it now. I'm going to just wait this out, and if this pattern continues. I'm simply going to go see her in February, if she doesn't cancel again, and just let whatever happens happen. I'm getting bored with this era already.

She sure as hell is taking her time. I'm pretty much over it now. I'm going to just wait this out, and if this pattern continues. I'm simply going to go see her in February, if she doesn't cancel again, and just let whatever happens happen. I'm getting bored with this era already.

:umm: Too much negativity in that post that I'm not going to give it a proper response 

#7YearsaConversationist 

:umm: Too much negativity in that post that I'm not going to give it a proper response 

#7YearsaConversationist 

Well, it's a good thing I think. My anxiety is dying down. I'm preparing myself for two things. Excitement when we get a nice surprise, or I won't be too disappointed if it goes nowhere, and we simply see her on tour, and not expect much else. I'm simply throwing in the towel as far as wanting to see some sort of performance. This era might just be tour based. Since that's the true bread and butter of singers now a days. I don't know, it's whatever at this point. I've been disappointed with the last two eras, what the fuck is one more. At least we get an INCREDIBLE album. :wub:

Well, it's a good thing I think. My anxiety is dying down. I'm preparing myself for two things. Excitement when we get a nice surprise, or I won't be too disappointed if it goes nowhere, and we simply see her on tour, and not expect much else. I'm simply throwing in the towel as far as wanting to see some sort of performance. This era might just be tour based. Since that's the true bread and butter of singers now a days. I don't know, it's whatever at this point. I've been disappointed with the last two eras, what the fuck is one more. At least we get an INCREDIBLE album. :wub:

That's better. She's coming. 3 years of just touring? 

That's better. She's coming. 3 years of just touring? 

I don't know. I guess this is the whole "New Movement" that Janet might be talking about. It seems like Janet is giving a big FUCK YOU to television media, and just going at it on her own. I get it if that's what she's doing. However, I don't like this slow process, and so far, she hasn't given us a hot dance video to hold us over. As I stated before. It's whatever at this point. We'll have to wait and see.

I don't know. I guess this is the whole "New Movement" that Janet might be talking about. It seems like Janet is giving a big FUCK YOU to television media, and just going at it on her own. I get it if that's what she's doing. However, I don't like this slow process, and so far, she hasn't given us a hot dance video to hold us over. As I stated before. It's whatever at this point. We'll have to wait and see.

Fans are making that up.. We have no idea what she meant by "New movement".. Speculation

Fans are making that up.. We have no idea what she meant by "New movement".. Speculation

Fans have been making up a lot of shit this era. I'm lost as to what's about to come. But I'm getting tired of being underwhelmed. The only excitements so far were first, The announcement of new music, new tour, and this new movement deal. Then the release of NS. The snippet of TGF, then BIU, and of course, the album. I think the reason I'm anxious for the release of BIU is because I was extremely underwhelmed with the video for NS. I don't really like it. I want to see Janet dance, and BIU has potential for a great music video. I expected something, during tour break, and we were just trolled. So I just don't know what to expect, or what to think at this point. As I stated before, maybe it's the tour, and that's it. If that's what it is, then, I'm going to be disappointed, I therefore, will just prepare myself for, just a tour. Que sea, lo que sea.

Fans have been making up a lot of shit this era. I'm lost as to what's about to come. But I'm getting tired of being underwhelmed. The only excitements so far were first, The announcement of new music, new tour, and this new movement deal. Then the release of NS. The snippet of TGF, then BIU, and of course, the album. I think the reason I'm anxious for the release of BIU is because I was extremely underwhelmed with the video for NS. I don't really like it. I want to see Janet dance, and BIU has potential for a great music video. I expected something, during tour break, and we were just trolled. So I just don't know what to expect, or what to think at this point. As I stated before, maybe it's the tour, and that's it. If that's what it is, then, I'm going to be disappointed, I therefore, will just prepare myself for, just a tour. Que sea, lo que sea.

Have you read any of the interviews of the BMG execs or nah?

Edited by J. Weezy