Chris Brown Asks Judge To Remove Restraining Order Against Rihanna

TwistedElegance™

A child being abused by a parent is the same as a woman being beat by a man. Both are powerless in the situation. I don't see why this is so hard to understand.

it's hard to understand because it simply isn't the case and will never be the case...the reasoning behind them being there will never the be same...but you are free to believe whatever it is you want to beleive...a 20 year old in an abusive relationship is not the same as a child being abused by his/her parents

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's hard to understand because it simply isn't the case and will never be the case...the reasoning behind them being there will never the be same...but you are free to believe whatever it is you want to beleive...a 20 year old in an abusive relationship is not the same as a child being abused by his/her parents

Yes, it is and I'm not speaking of how they got in the situation. A child can be born into a household with loving and caring parent(s). But as they grow older the parent(s) become abusive. In fact this is the circumstances behind most abusive parents. The same can be said with relationships. The guy is nice and loving at the beginning but things grow ugly as time goes by. Both are really one in the same. Look at the bigger picture.

lol if I was hard on Rihanna, I wouldn't want her to seek therapy...the fact that I do shows that I don't want the child to end up in another relationship where she gets her ass kicked...at this point in time, I wouldn't put it past her to get into one

I dont see the big deal a little biting and being hit up side the head is all in love, it shows that nigga passionate and he luv me :filenails:

Yes, it is and I'm not speaking of how they got in the situation. A child can be born into a household with loving and caring parent(s). But as they grow older the parent(s) become abusive. In fact this is the circumstances behind most abusive parents. The same can be said with relationships. The guy is nice and loving at the beginning but things grow ugly as time goes by. Both are really one in the same. Look at the bigger picture.

your right and oddly enough we seek out relationships that mirror the lost love from our childhood, so if you a woman that had a bad father that didnt treat your mother right that woman is a lil girl at heart looking for the love of her father, actually some people argue that every woman is a lil girl at heart looking for the love of her father, in the case with a bad father she dont know what it is to have the love of a man.

Archived