It's Scorpio Season! Zodiac Signs as Beautiful Words:

The Sacred Prostitute

as far as the guy... Guarded 

Yes.....almost to the point where they don't speak and leave you guessing what they want and when you think you figured it out you have done the complete opposite and they disappear on your ass! And if they don't leave you they stick around for days until you have to tell them to leave.  :lmao:  At least with my experience with an Aries male.  As far as female Aries....good Lord they never shut up and are too superficial and love to drink to the point where they are the last one standing.  My ex business partner was an Aires and my second business partner was a Pisces.  They were both older than me by at least 10 years and I swear I was the adult of that partnership.  We would be out with clients at dinners or certain events and I would literally have to send them home cause they would start acting silly or become a little too aggressive.  They were a mess!  :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Not only is this my favorite season.....love the Autumn/Fall Seasons but's it is the season of my birthday and the Scorpio season has the best holiday in it too! Halloween!   I'm November 9....double water sign with Pisces rising and moon in Taurus.  I'm a psychic sponge and can feel everyone's energy when I walk into a room but it also tires out my emotions as I tend to take on everyone's emotions and feel them as my own.  I have learned to take this psychic energy and use it for positive results only.  Found this blurb on Zodiac signs as beautiful words. Mine is "Sonder" "the sudden realization that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as your own".   This word "Sonder" definitely is my daily dose of my interactions with people in general especially if I get a chance to look into your eyes as it is true what they say, "the window to someone's soul is through their eyes".  Any other Scorpios in here?  For the most part a lot of people have Scorpio as their rising sign.  Would be interesting to know how many Scorpios are on this board as well as Pisces.  

Zodiac Signs as Beautiful Words:

• ARIES:  Defenestration (n) the act of throwing someone out the window.
  • TAURUS: Petrichor (n) the pleasant, earthy smell of rain. - Janet and her rain! This is the quality I love about Taurus....I love the rain and the smell of it when it touches the soil.
  • GEMINI: Ephemeral (adj) lasting for a very short time
  • CANCERHiraeth  (n) a home sickness for home you cannot return to, or that never was. 
  • LEO: Phosphenes (n) the light and colours produced by rubbing your eyes
  • VIRGO:  Mellifluous (adj) a sound that is sweet and smooth, pleasing to hear. 
  • LIBRA: Limerence (n) the state of being infatuated with another person. - This is completely true....Libras find themselves always having to be in a relationship.  When they break up with someone I swear within a few weeks they find another.  
  • SCORPIOSonder (n) the sudden realization that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as your own
  • SAGITTARIUS:  Luminescence (n) light produced by chemical, electrical, physiological means
  • CAPRICORNDenouement (n) the resolution of a narrative
  • AQUARIUSSyzygy (n) an alignment of celestial bodies.
  • PISCES:  Ethereal (adj) extremely delicate, light, not of this world.

I am a libra and Limerence does NOT describe me. Last relationship I was in was 5 years ago

You're dating one? :lmao: What day is he?  October or November Scorpio? 

If you are a Libra I understand why you are dating one.......the sex is too damn good! :lmao:  I know because I dated a Libra and he couldn't get enough.  Sometimes he would wake me up in the middle of the night and just ravage me until I gave in and let him sit on it! I love my ex Libra and he and his sister are like my extended family.  

I am being honest when I say the crazy doesn't apply to me as well as all Scorpios.  I do have crazy but I keep it to myself and only channel it into my art whether it be my writing, acting, or photography.  But trust me.....I do know some crazy ass Scorpios that are very destructive.  Usually over a period of time the destructive nature becomes a beautiful force of creativity and control if the Scorpio wises up. 

well that part is true:shifty: