A Word To The New Additions On Here...

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I? :shifty:

Not even for Janet (btw, I hate the term "Janhova" while we're on it :coffee: ). Gon' and PM her... I don't think Angie stans for her either. :lol:

Yes you did. :rolleyes:

You don't stan for Janet, you hate the term Janhova. I just can't. There's just so many surprises I'm learning tonight. :tear: Angie not being a Janet stan would send me over the edge. :(:cry:

Yes you did. :rolleyes:

You don't stan for Janet, you hate the term Janhova. I just can't. There's just so many surprises I'm learning tonight. :tear: Angie not being a Janet stan would send me over the edge. :(:cry:

But did I really? :shifty:

I love and dislike certain things about all my favourite artists - Janet's no exception. And yeah, I just can't with that term. I can't speak for Angie, but she seems too down-to-earth to ever stan for Janet - defend yeah, as I've done and continue to do - but not stan. One of the many reasons I love her.

What else did you learn tonight? :unsure:

But did I really? :shifty:

I love and dislike certain things about all my favourite artists - Janet's no exception. And yeah, I just can't with that term. I can't speak for Angie, but she seems too down-to-earth to ever stan for Janet - defend yeah, as I've done and continue to do - but not stan. One of the many reasons I love her.

What else did you learn tonight? :unsure:

You know you did! :umm:

Well I'm not the same way, doesn't mean I don't stan for Janet. lol A stan can't dislike certain things a artist does? :unsure: What don't you like about the 'Janhova' term? :unsure: Angie is too down-to-earth to be a nonsensical stan, yes. I still think she's a stan though. :lol:

That you're not a stan and that possbily Angie isn't either. :cry:

You know you did! :umm:

Well I'm not the same way, doesn't mean I don't stan for Janet. lol A stan can't dislike certain things a artist does? :unsure: What don't you like about the 'Janhova' term? :unsure: Angie is too down-to-earth to be a nonsensical stan, yes. I still think she's a stan though. :lol:

That you're not a stan and that possbily Angie isn't either. :cry:

Do I? :unsure:

To me, a stan is defined by somebody who distorts facts, bends the truth, causes a ruckus etc. rather than sometimes admitting defeat or accepting their fave just isn't the best some days. I don't know what it is with the 'Janhova' term... it just makes me cringe. >_<:lol: Okay, let's just agree there are sensical and nonsensical stans. :lol:

Do I? :unsure:

To me, a stan is defined by somebody who distorts facts, bends the truth, causes a ruckus etc. rather than sometimes admitting defeat or accepting their fave just isn't the best some days. I don't know what it is with the 'Janhova' term... it just makes me cringe. >_<:lol: Okay, let's just agree there are sensical and nonsensical stans. :lol:

Yes you do. :flipoff:

Well I guess I wouldn't be stan either. :unsure: ...and you better not disagree agree and say I am a stan based on that definition. :umm: lol

To close to sounding like Jehovah? :unsure: lol

Yes, I agree with that. I would be sensical stan. :excited::thumbup: lol

That's Legend! :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But he's not to be taken seriously when he says things like that.

And most importantly, he's here for Janet http://www.last.fm/user/legendstation ;)

Fantastic, but that means NOTHING on this board. We are reacting to first impressions, and they're awful.

We shouldn't have to wait for you to decipher his comments either. The pics in s.omner's sig are of real people and not celebs like most of us - that was pretty obvious, as was his intent.

You can be here for Janet and not be a rude prick. Just saying.

Fantastic, but that means NOTHING on this board. We are reacting to first impressions, and they're awful.

We shouldn't have to wait for you to decipher his comments either. The pics in s.omner's sig are of real people and not celebs like most of us - that was pretty obvious, as was his intent.

You can be here for Janet and not be a rude prick. Just saying.

@JanhovaWitness I wasnt even implying she was ugly... but the people around her... *xtina head tilt*

http://twitter.com/_legendstation_/status/31604453903695872

Would you like for me to ask him to tone down his Legendness? :unsure:

Archived