A Word To The New Additions On Here...

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christina is a horrible singer and a fucking flop...and fuck beyonce... even if you add those two together u still won't get anything close to janet... I don't stan for any artists... because its stupid. But if you truly not here for Janet then why be here? Trying to prop up some forum member struggling for relevance doesn't count as being a fan.

Love you for this! :wub:

so that means we have more people like Austin on here :thumbdown: co signing for him

dead at him for calling in reinforcement for himself

So..from what I gather Austin has shut you down multiple times in the past? Not that it seems it would be that hard given you s/n and who your advertising....She kinda makes it easy for us all to toss her around.

So..from what I gather Austin has shut you down multiple times in the past? Not that it seems it would be that hard given you s/n and who your advertising....She kinda makes it easy for us all to toss her around.

:thumbdown: you're new keep it nice

as i said he had to call in reinforcement his goons from Beyonce world or Bgc

so i guess he has spoke of me

2413146.gif

thanks for making me your trending topic :filenails:

:thumbdown: you're new keep it nice

as i said he had to call in reinforcement his goons from Beyonce world or Bgc

so i guess he has spoke of me

2413146.gif

thanks for making me your trending topic :filenails:

Failed assumption on your part because hes never mentioned nor has he spoken of you. He has however mentioned planet janet and i just decided to join for fun I wasnt called for him nor do I need to cosign for him when hes probably dragged you from "All About Janet" to "The Help Desk" & back again.

I bet you think that cigarette gif makes you fell like a big sexy man doesnt it?

1274086625lickinglips.gif

so that means we have more people like Austin on here :thumbdown: co signing for him

dead at him for calling in reinforcement for himself

Ultimately you fail.

I tweet all the good threads on twitter and they read the threads. Never once did I ask any of them to join. They joined on their own.

DEATH @ me having to call reinforcement.

Where was this 'reinforcement' during all the "Beyonce vs <insert lesser girl>" threads where I defended Beyonce ON MY OWN????

Failed assumption on your part because hes never mentioned nor has he spoken of you. He has however mentioned planet janet and i just decided to join for fun I wasnt called for him nor do I need to cosign for him when hes probably dragged you from "All About Janet" to "The Help Desk" & back again.

I bet you think that cigarette gif makes you fell like a big sexy man doesnt it?

1274086625lickinglips.gif

Legend's first wig snatch. :tear:

Untitled-119.gif

Uh ...NOTE TO TOF: STOP TRYNA MAKE EVERY THREAD BE ABOUT YOU ...because its sooooo NOT

It's always about me...

1p8qbr.jpg

B)

Because you're a swamp rat :coffee:

I need to be protected too... :tear: Bitch :umm:

Didn't they cancel his show to add new Dora the Explorer and Deigo shows :whistle:

:sigh:

At least he watches Janet's performances and TV appearances unlike you :coffee:

You know NOTHING about him and already he's supposed to be a bigger Janet stan than I am?

Don't start that foolishness Hendrika! :angry:

Archived