A Word To The New Additions On Here...

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blush:

He actually forgot his password and email that he used. :sigh: I'll have to see if Angie can change his stuff so he can get on.

why doesnt he just create a new login

who cares

and he can just say its moonlight v2 or something

so why is it you're always fighting with people if

a) there's no need to "debate" with someone you don't like or respect

b) you don't care what people think of you (yet feel the need to establish a "don't fuck with me" reputation)

c) it's "just a janet jackson forum" (yet you've taken it so far as to make a thread about your forum woes in the other section)

d) people shouldn't need to interact with people they don't like (see a)

news flash.. you don't, there's an ignore function or better yet you can deliver on your claims of "not caring" and actually not care to engage people

You can Talk That Talk but until you walk it you're going to continue making yourself look like a fool

My name shouldn't be in anyone posts period if they don't like me or don't care for me. That starts drama I ignore people until they bring my name in shit for no reason what she said was unnecessary you can reply with a bullshit response but you know thats the truth.

Says the man who posts shit about sticking objects up your ass :& Point the finger and you always have 4 pointing right back at you in your case they might be stuck up ur asshole who knows. You're a gaga and madonna stan who couldn't give two fucks about janet jackson anyway but yet you continue to be on here when they ran your ass off last time ur feelings got hurt.

People who claim not to like me shouldn't ghost in my threads and say shady shit to me why waste your time? Say something to me I will respond what you see is what you get can't take it then don't fucking dish it that simple. My opinion won't change I don't care but the rules clearly say don't provoke other members if you don't have anything positive to say then keep it moving and do you plenty of other members to talk to but yet she keeps reading my shit and trying to throw shade she wants attention like you do.

My name shouldn't be in anyone posts period if they don't like me or don't care for me. That starts drama I ignore people until they bring my name in shit for no reason what she said was unnecessary you can reply with a bullshit response but you know thats the truth.

Says the man who posts shit about sticking objects up your ass :& Point the finger and you always have 4 pointing right back at you. You're a gaga and madonna stan who couldn't give two fucks about janet jackson anyway but yet you continue to be on here when they ran your ass off last time ur feelings got hurt.

People who claim not to like me shouldn't ghost in my threads and say shady shit to me why waste your time? Say something to me I will respond what you see is what you get can't take it then don't fucking dish it that simple. My opinion won't change I don't care but the rules clearly say don't provoke other members if you don't have anything positive to say then keep it moving and do you plenty of other members to talk to but yet she keeps reading my shit and trying to throw shade she wants attention like you do.

but we all know some people have obsessions over people they claim to not like

but we all know some people have obsessions over people they claim to not like

But yet I'm the one with the "issue" stay out of my shit and ignore me if certain people claim I'm an attention whore then by all means ignore me she just can't resist commenting on me or being in my threads it doesn't bother me but it just looks stupid and foolish. I'm asking her to just keep my name out of her posts to other people because I don't like her no reason for me to be in her replies.

Archived