A Word To The New Additions On Here...

TwistedElegance™

I'm ASSuming some of the "girls" Austin warned us about have arrived, no? :unsure:

I'm all for debate on here, and if healthy discussion is what they bring then great, good times will be had. But in more than one thread now I've seen them throw unnecessary shade at two of the nicest members we have (s.omner and Andy). These guys might be too nice to say anything back, but I sure as shit won't be biting my tongue. Was your sole intention of joining to add weight to the notion that Janet fans don't hate Beyoncé, they hate her fans? If so, job well done.

:coffee:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ASSuming some of the "girls" Austin warned us about have arrived, no? :unsure:

I'm all for debate on here, and if healthy discussion is what they bring then great, good times will be had. But in more than one thread now I've seen them throw unnecessary shade at two of the nicest members we have (s.omner and Andy). These guys might be too nice to say anything back, but I sure as shit won't be biting my tongue. Was your sole intention of joining to add weight to the notion that Janet fans don't hate Beyoncé, they hate her fans? If so, job well done.

This gon' be good...

dwrgg6.jpg

:excited:

:wtf::blink: let me find my meat cleaver-i ain't havin this bullshit this new janet era !!! :shifty:

What does that tell you? :coffee:

2roouqh.jpg

Because you don't need it. Andy seems like a sweet guy who wouldn't hurt a fly :wub: You on the other hand, lil Bill no one has time to sit around and babysit yo bad ass and run around and stick up for you..

All of you suck...and not in the good way either. :hmph:

I'm a sweet virginal angel...I deserve to be protected too. <_<

They were throwing shades at me? :unsure: I don't think I ever came across it. :jerry:

:lol:

I'm glad you did. I didn't mean to imply you couldn't, but over the years I've gotten to know your character and I know it's not really like you to get heated or fire back.

"Red Simba" wouldn't, but "Zany Zebra" sure would. :P

:lol: And I wasn't mad or anything, I just saw his post and thought "Um... who are you?" :lol:

All of you suck...and not in the good way either. :hmph:

I'm a sweet virginal angel...I deserve to be protected too. <_<

This again? :rolleyes:

Naw, I like you, I really do. But if somebody asked me to describe you in three words, they'd be the last ones I'd pick. Seriously, we're talking dictionary cover-to-cover here.

They were throwing shades at me? :unsure: I don't think I ever came across it. :jerry:

Either you really didn't, or you're being the bigger person here. :lol:

This again? :rolleyes:

Naw, I like you, I really do. But if somebody asked me to describe you in three words, they'd be the last ones I'd pick. Seriously, we're talking dictionary cover-to-cover here.

Either you really didn't, or you're being the bigger person here. :lol:

LMAO! No, I'm really serious.

I don't remember reading anything directed towards me and if I did - I'll throw my stilettos in someone's eye and beat that b*tch with a bat. :)

Archived