A Word To The New Additions On Here...

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christina is a horrible singer and a fucking flop...and fuck beyonce... even if you add those two together u still won't get anything close to janet... I don't stan for any artists... because its stupid. But if you truly not here for Janet then why be here? Trying to prop up some forum member struggling for relevance doesn't count as being a fan.

Christina is a horrible singer and a fucking flop...and fuck beyonce... even if you add those two together u still won't get anything close to janet... I don't stan for any artists... because its stupid. But if you truly not here for Janet then why be here? Trying to prop up some forum member struggling for relevance doesn't count as being a fan.

:filenails:

:lol:

I'm glad you did. I didn't mean to imply you couldn't, but over the years I've gotten to know your character and I know it's not really like you to get heated or fire back.

I have always admired Andy for not getting into the stupid stuff and getting aggressive. I wish I could be more like that.

You seem mad sis. Lets talk about it...

stephen-webster-christina.jpg

What seems to be the problem?

Archived