Janet to Perform at Dubai World Cup

Bailey

so um first class to Dubai is like $45,000 dollars or sum ish :unsure:

IDK but it's the world's richest horse race. Only rich bitches attend. I'm pretty sure this is gonna be televised so hopefully it hits youtube so we can see it. She betta gather those international fans. I'd rather have a video but it seems she's more into promoting the tour than the album with videos. She don't wanna do any media or television shit for the US apparently lol

It was very misleading IMO (hash tagging of TGF and uploading the audio stream) and a simple press release would've sufficed without all the extra stuff. Also, it was only televised in 2006.

But get money and stuff, I guess.......

yes her hash tagging is getting on my fuckin' nerves. Girl if yo ass ain't gon release a music video stop hash tagging that shit

• Upvote 1

yes her hash tagging is getting on my fuckin' nerves. Girl if yo ass ain't gon release a music video stop hash tagging that shit

I don't think her team knows what the hell they are doing on social media.  The hashtag of burn it up then damn baby and we have not seen anything happen relating to those songs.  They don't know what the meaning of HUGE is.  The olympics in Rio is huge.  The soccer world cup is huge.  Horse racing that does not include the preakness or the Kentucky Derby is not huge.  I don't understand this era or anything she's doing right now.  

I don't think her team knows what the hell they are doing on social media.  The hashtag of burn it up then damn baby and we have not seen anything happen relating to those songs.

They don't know what the meaning of HUGE is.  The olympics in Rio is huge.  The soccer world cup is huge.  Horse racing that does not include the preakness or the Kentucky Derby is not huge.  I don't understand this era or anything she's doing right now.  

you old farts have no idea how social media works. 

Only an self-centered American would say something stupid like that :blink: The Kentucky Red Neck Derby has nothing on this. Pennies and nickels 

• Upvote 1

you old farts have no idea how social media works. 

Only an self-centered American would say something stupid like that :blink: The Kentucky Red Neck Derby has nothing on this. Pennies and nickels 

Red neck, pennies nickles or not.  People can see the derby all over the globe.  That's what you all keep hollering about promo.  How the hell is it promo when only a select few can see it.  And I am not a self centered American.  Bottom line no matter how much money that dubai horse race brings in.  When it comes to horse races the KY Derby is where it is.  The horses get front covers of magazines. You probably never heard of the dubai derby until today.  

Edited by JusticeShakur

Red neck, pennies nickles or not.  People can see the derby all over the globe.  That's what you all keep hollering about promo.  How the hell is it promo when only a select few can see it.  And I am not a self centered American.  Bottom line no matter how much money that dubai horse race brings in.  When it comes to horse races the KY Derby is where it is.  The horses get front covers of magazines. You probably never heard of the dubai derby until today.  

:Lmao: The KY debry is American. A lot of things happen outside America ya know. You heard of soccer? Yeah that's been popular for YEARS internationally but the US doesn't bother until recently (thanks social media) 

I haven't heard of it until today, that doesn't mean it's not important and/or big. It's the biggest event in AEU. A quick google search basically laid the line. Research is important.. Just because you, personally, never heard of something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist 

• Upvote 1