Ciara Cancel's 'Jackie' Tour to Start Another Album

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

I mean. Does it need it? 

Poor Dayz.. I know he had first row tickets -_- 

:mellow: why do u keep thinking im this huge Ciara fan? You keep confusing me with another forum member. She can dance but I only own 1 Ciara album. Im not a fan of her albums.. Her singles are usually decent but other than that I dont use her..,like ever. Im not interested in seeing her live either.. soooo what do u be talkin about? 

:mellow: why do u keep thinking im this huge Ciara fan? You keep confusing me with another forum member. She can dance but I only own 1 Ciara album. Im not a fan of her albums.. Her singles are usually decent but other than that I dont use her..,like ever. Im not interested in seeing her live either.. soooo what do u be talkin about? 

It's called a joke :umm: get ya dilly-do out ya ass and laugh a little 

well nah cuz u always affiliate Ciara with me. That would be like me linking you to Beyonce, trust me u would have sum words for me 

nah.. She's cool in my book. It would be like linking me and Lil Bow Wow or Kelly Rowland.. But I wouldn't take it so.. Heavily... I mean no hard feelings towards my "jabs" towards yo. I respect you way too much

#TexasBama