My open letter to Janet and her team

feehgarcia

but norm what fkn album isn't made for fans of that particular artist..?

if it were free then you could argue that it was truly a gift to fans..

Jesus Fucking Christ.

What are you not getting? I'm not talking about any album or any artist... I'm talking SPECIFICALLY about Janet Jackson's UNBREAKABLE album. The album where Janet did NOT have to contractually release it.. She could have kept quiet in the East.

Some albums are contractual agreements between a label and the artist... Ciara and Trashecan are two examples of artists who HAVE to release music and then they dedicate it to their fans during promo and sell less than 20k first week

The point of this entire discussion is the fact that Janet did NOT do a promotional tour because PROMOTIONAL tours are for the general public BC UNBREAKABLE was for her fans who follow her on any social medium. 

@ You Stealing my lines :lmao: I love when my fans do that ^_^  

• Upvote 2

Jesus Fucking Christ.

What are you not getting? I'm not talking about any album or any artist... I'm talking SPECIFICALLY about Janet Jackson's UNBREAKABLE album. The album where Janet did NOT have to contractually release it.. She could have kept quiet in the East.

Some albums are contractual agreements between a label and the artist... Ciara and Trashecan are two examples of artists who HAVE to release music and then they dedicate it to their fans during promo and sell less than 20k first week

The point of this entire discussion is the fact that Janet did NOT do a promotional tour because PROMOTIONAL tours are for the general public BC UNBREAKABLE was for her fans who follow her on any social medium.

Jesus Norm!! Why the fk do u keep following me thread to thread dissecting everything I post?! I just can't with you anymore!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

@ You Stealing my lines :lmao: I love when my fans do that ^_^  

really Norman? Really?? You must honest to Christ think yourself to be Janet Jackson, herself.. Is that how you build yourself up in the morning just to be able to leave the house...? ? So sad if ya ask me..

and just remember, John Lennon and Selena were killed by their biggest fan....... ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No so stop following me like I am.. Thanks :) 

your actions prove different bruh... Ijs, you've convinced yourself you have actual "fans".. As if you've done anything worthy of such a privilege.. 

janet would be ashamed of you...

go ahead and respond to this so that I can troll you even more (ain't u figured that out yet?! Lmao!)

• Downvote 1

your actions prove different bruh... Ijs, you've convinced yourself you have actual "fans".. As if you've done anything worthy of such a privilege.. 

janet would be ashamed of you...

go ahead and respond to this so that I can troll you even more (ain't u figured that out yet?! Lmao!)

I didn't convince myself of anything

The fact that you put your child in front of the tv, run to your desktop computer, & sign in just to troll me speaks volume of the type of fan you are. You know my name... Talk about me to Gamers via private message. Yet here I am, not knowing who you are. ^_^ 

I appreciate the love you give me! Buy my album xo #Gamfam 

• Downvote 1

I didn't convince myself of anything

The fact that you put your child in front of the tv, run to your desktop computer, & sign in just to troll me speaks volume of the type of fan you are. You know my name... Talk about me to Gamers via private message. Yet here I am, not knowing who you are. ^_^ 

I appreciate the love you give me! Buy my album xo #Gamfam 

dude Prince died.. Nobody gives a f**k about u then or now.. Peace