Wendy Williams Gets Cancelled!!!

CalQuin

Good material. However I felt like I was at a firing range. You seem like you are running on to the next joke incase the audience didn't get the last one. Your stuff is fresh and topical. The first couple of sentences are nicely paced and then you speed up like you're trying to beat the clock. Have confidence in your funny, and don't be afraid to let the punch line marinate a little sometimes. Sometimes moving on is the right thing to do in a case when they have to think a little before they get it. But you have to gauge the audience and be careful that they're not missing out on something important while they are still focusing on the last joke. thumbup1.gif

You are very talented and very brave. Give us more!

yoooo ur funny. good shit! very talented are u still dancing

Thanks, and yea I'm still dancing but not as much as I would like too. I think I'm getting lackluster because I'm not practicing as frequently

this is from 2 weeks ago

Good material. However I felt like I was at a firing range. You seem like you are running on to the next joke incase the audience didn't get the last one. Your stuff is fresh and topical. The first couple of sentences are nicely paced and then you speed up like you're trying to beat the clock. Have confidence in your funny, and don't be afraid to let the punch line marinate a little sometimes. Sometimes moving on is the right thing to do in a case when they have to think a little before they get it. But you have to gauge the audience and be careful that they're not missing out on something important while they are still focusing on the last joke. thumbup1.gif

You are very talented and very brave. Give us more!

Yea that's my biggest flaw. I turn into speed racer when I get nervous/excited. And sometimes the pitch of my voice can be very >_< I'm trying to work on it. That crowd was tough tho. They were so drunk and they were booing the mess out of everyone. I was so intimidated by them...

Lol I'm gonna stop making fun of Rihanna so much. She's not even that bad. And it would be terrible if I met her and she saw my video...

na dont stop its only comedy. thats why i love shaq he don't care who makes fun of him just as long as its funny he gets it

Yea that's my biggest flaw. I turn into speed racer when I get nervous/excited. And sometimes the pitch of my voice can be very >_< I'm trying to work on it. That crowd was tough tho. They were so drunk and they were booing the mess out of everyone. I was so intimidated by them...

Listen to greg/dean... :excited:

he is hott. :blush:

When you moving to DC and where you at now?

Archived