"Unbreakable" Album Available on Double Gatefold Vinyl April 1st

Why does she insist on being preoccupied with shit that doesn't matter? 

agreeded.  Damm baby video come through already jeezus gay Christ alresdy.   You know in the beginning of the era I totally believed that the new movement kind of meant that she be promoting strictly on social media. So I thought we would get cool personal videos from her discussing all things related to the album.  I mean you think that would make sense and it wouldn't cost her anything either.  It's a little bit confusing to when she says she's listening and this is all for the fans and our bond is so unbreakable but nothing really ever happens and all we get is ignored and silence. Grrrrrrrr! Make we wanna scream sometimes JJ. Stop fucking with me. Janet I love you always but oh my god I am clutching my pearls at this fuckery. I'm happy Janet has given us a album and tour but to me it feels we have lost Janet the artist. 

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 5

agreeded.  Damm baby video come through already jeezus gay Christ alresdy.   You know in the beginning of the era I totally believed that the new movement kind of meant that she be promoting strictly on social media. So I thought we would get cool personal videos from her discussing all things related to the album.  I mean you think that would make sense and it wouldn't cost her anything either.  It's a little bit confusing to when she says she's listening and this is all for the fans and our bond is so unbreakable but nothing really goes and all we get is ignored and silence. Grrrrrrrr! Make we wanna scream sometimes JJ. Stop fucking with me. Janet I love you always but oh my god I am clutching my pearls at this fuckery. I'm happy Janet has given us a album and tour but to me it feels we have lost Janet the artist. 

:lmao: Her team only tweets when its time to buy something. I'm still holding out some hope with the new movement.  There is way too much going on in the world for her not to use her platform and be silent.  She was sick for a minute so I'm hoping she will come back around during the second half of this era.  If not we need to put that missing poster back out again.  It is almost like this is a female impersonator from Vegas who has been posing as Janet.   Maybe she never came back and is still chilling in Doha somewhere.  

Edited by DasSad

:lmao: Her team only tweets when its time to buy something. I'm still holding out some hope with the new movement.  There is way too much going on in the world for her not to use her platform and be silent.  She was sick for a minute so I'm hoping she will come back around during the second half of this era.  

Everything she needed to say is on the album about what's going on in the world

Youre experiencing the new movement. 

She never said she was changing it up during the "second half" of the era 

Everything she needed to say is on the album about what's going on in the world

Youre experiencing the new movement. 

She never said she was changing it up during the "second half" of the era 

An album that no one knows about outside of us.  To the point where Beyonce was able to jack her whole concept and her black eagle to boot and no one even noticed because they don't know Janet had a movement going.  We are not experiencing anything right now.  I think you have your own movement going on in your head  -_-  #conversationsinmyhead

• Upvote 1

An album that no one knows about outside of us.  To the point where Beyonce was able to jack her whole concept and her black eagle to boot and no one even noticed because they don't know Janet had a movement going.  We are not experiencing anything right now.  I think you have your own movement going on in your head  -_-  #conversationsinmyhead

Doesn't matter about sales. Y'all focus too much on it as if anyone can have ZERO promo and set a #1 album over 100k!!! No one can do it

meh on You plugging Beyonce 

This. And the flower in the mouth picture. So obvious. I'm stunned she took the black eagle thing... I wouldn't be surprised if there would be a Beyonce diamond collection on the way... and also Rhythm Nation / Formation.... not the first time she's doing this and won't be the last.....

beyonce_379x212.jpg

6d5f6c46c646801c4f10f2e6108f0462.jpg

Beyonce sure did notice.

This. And the flower in the mouth picture. So obvious. I'm stunned she took the black eagle thing... I wouldn't be surprised if there would be a Beyonce diamond collection on the way... and also Rhythm Nation / Formation.... not the first time she's doing this and won't be the last.....

beyonce_379x212.jpg

6d5f6c46c646801c4f10f2e6108f0462.jpg

image.jpg

tumblr_nqrcjt1qKY1srprijo1_1280.jpg

834ffd9a7e5dd3a32d51a4503c6b5efa.jpg

decca0aaf456357bfb6bb9ad2f49b978.jpg

You really think Beyonce remembers a random Janet Vibe shoot from now 8 years ago? Let's not be pressed.