Janet's niece Stevanna... You know the one that looks like her.

BlackCat1989

Do you feel Janet would defend you going in on her neice or her neice for not knowing better? I absolutely get that she shouldn't blast a public figure in a public format...but regardless, fans going in on family as if they have a right to is crazy as shit to me. It feels obsessive. The solid truth is we don't KNOW Janet. In reality she could have been a major BITCH to her neice over anything, and we would never know. The neice could be completely wrong or completely right. Either way, if all else fails that's forever her neice.  I pray & hope they're on good terms because family drama is the worst, and her father & Janet are close...but we never know the underlying circumstance. 

do you think Janet would defend her niece talking shit about her? Either way I don't care what Janet thinks. If someone talks shit about her then i'm going to say something :)

do you think Janet would defend her niece talking shit about her? Either way I don't care what Janet thinks. If someone talks shit about her then i'm going to say something :)

So if Janet's mother had something to say would I out jump on her too? At what point does it become too much for you?

So if Janet's mother had something to say would I out jump on her too? At what point does it become too much for you?

don't be a dumb bitch asking such a stupid ass question. Janet's mother and her raggedy ass niece are totally 2 different categories

don't be a dumb bitch asking such a stupid ass question. Janet's mother and her raggedy ass niece are totally 2 different categories

LMAO na a dumb bitch argues with someone's family who they don't really know because the person is talented enough to support. A dumb bitch finds it cool, to be an internet thug and get cool points in a fake reality for having catty responses. A dumb bitch does stupid obsessive shit like respond to people who actually know someone for the ideal they have in their mind. That's what dumb bitches do. Janet's mother although higher on the family tree, is also her flesh and blood like her niece. So...it's not that stupid of a question for an illogical fuck who finds pleasure in arguing with college children who are the family of celebrities. 

LMAO na a dumb bitch argues with someone's family who they don't really know because the person is talented enough to support. A dumb bitch finds it cool, to be an internet thug and get cool points in a fake reality for having catty responses. A dumb bitch does stupid obsessive shit like respond to people who actually know someone for the ideal they have in their mind. That's what dumb bitches do. Janet's mother although higher on the family tree, is also her flesh and blood like her niece. So...it's not that stupid of a question for an illogical fuck who finds pleasure in arguing with college children who are the family of celebrities. 

How am I being an internet thug? You still being a dumb bitch tho and you still responding. Who is Janet's niece to you? STFU cause unless i'm attacking Janet then don't worry about it. Are you a protector of celebrities family? GTFOH and get a life hoe. 

How am I being an internet thug? You still being a dumb bitch tho and you still responding. Who is Janet's niece to you? STFU cause unless i'm attacking Janet then don't worry about it. Are you a protector of celebrities family? GTFOH and get a life hoe. 

LMAO, read your response & ask yourself if you're really a necessary person. I'm no more the protector of Janet's niece then you are of Janet. Remember that. Stop being an Internet weirdo. You're becoming extremely corny with every response...man up. 

LMAO, read your response & ask yourself if you're really a necessary person. I'm no more the protector of Janet's niece then you are of Janet. Remember that. Stop being an Internet weirdo. You're becoming extremely corny with every response...man up. 

You still talking? You still worried about me going in on someone who talked shit about Janet and you don't know ? 

pressed-a.gif

no one was really arguing with her it was her friends.  I am assuming they talk shit on Janet  all the time I mean where did the whole not having kids comment come from? That sad queen brought that up like he knew something.  

no one was really arguing with her it was her friends.  I am assuming they talk shit on Janet  all the time I mean where did the whole not having kids comment come from? That sad queen brought that up like he knew something.  

funny he/she talking about me talking about Janet's niece but he/she ain't said shit about Janet's niece letting her homie talk shit about her fuckin' Aunt.:wacko:

Yea that's outta pocket. Its just I feel family should be family. I understand though. 

I saw  this pic of them on the gram and some of the Janfam are going in on her. Although I don't like what Stevanna said about Janet because let's face it this young girl is a dead ringer for Janet. Hell she even said that when she was pulled over by the cops. They asked her if she was a Jackson. I get the feeling that Stevanna gets upset that so many people comment about how much she looks like Janet even though she post pics of her mother. The one thing I don't like is the Janfam going over to her page and calling her a Bit*h. That's uncalled for.

the link is missing or didn't work for me

the link is missing or didn't work for me

You can just go to her page and see all the madness.  Click on any picture. The funny thing is they are dissing Janet with information that is not even accurate.  His dumbass said she hasn't had a number 1 album in 2 decades.   She has had several in the 2000's alone.  Her sister is not like this.  Genniene or whatever her name is went to the concert and had a good time.