Janet's niece Stevanna... You know the one that looks like her.

BlackCat1989

I saw  this pic of them on the gram and some of the Janfam are going in on her. Although I don't like what Stevanna said about Janet because let's face it this young girl is a dead ringer for Janet. Hell she even said that when she was pulled over by the cops. They asked her if she was a Jackson. I get the feeling that Stevanna gets upset that so many people comment about how much she looks like Janet even though she post pics of her mother. The one thing I don't like is the Janfam going over to her page and calling her a Bit*h. That's uncalled for.

• Upvote 1

I saw  this pic of them on the gram and some of the Janfam are going in on her. Although I don't like what Stevanna said about Janet because let's face it this young girl is a dead ringer for Janet. Hell she even said that when she was pulled over by the cops. They asked her if she was a Jackson. I get the feeling that Stevanna gets upset that so many people comment about how much she looks like Janet even though she post pics of her mother. The one thing I don't like is the Janfam going over to her page and calling her a Bit*h. That's uncalled for.

I haven't seen anyone bothering her since she said those Janet and surgery.  I guess some Janfam are late to the party but she brought it on herself.  

What did she say about Janet???

a fan said you look just like Janet and she said how can I look like someone who has had so much work done. Then people went in on her. That was awhile ago. I guess some are just finding this out and going at her now. People are going in on Janet on her page too. She never steps in 

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 1

I hate this shit, cause .....real talk of ALL Janet's direct nieces (not her Grandnieces, like 3T's kids or Marlon's daughters kids) it's only maybe 2 who don't really look like her, or have a look like her when you squint. But the truth about Stevanna is YES like most of her girl cousns she looks like Janet, but...she looks like Randy her daddy too, the common folk who are taking to this being Janet's secret daughter don't have dick to say about that how she does look more like Randy than Janet (That Jawline, bitch...).

The post was deleted! It was getting heated. I wonder if Janet knows what Stevanna has said about her.

it bothers me that she allows her best friend to say whatever he wants about Janet. Who lets their friend make fun of their aunt no being able to have children. I know she saw that comment. She went in on all the fans but hasn't checked her boy

• Upvote 2

it bothers me that she allows her best friend to say whatever he wants about Janet. Who lets their friend make fun of their aunt no being able to have children. I know she saw that comment. She went in on all the fans but hasn't checked her boy

yeah, I saw that. That mess wasn't cool. She should have checked him too. How the heck can he say Janet wishes she could produce a child that looks like Stevanna when Stevanna looks like she could be Janet's damn daughter!

I think she looks like Janet, and honestly more so than Stevanna being in the wrong Janet fans are in the wrong. Fans need to stay in their place and remember that blood is thicker than water. Most fans have never met Janet beyond 10 minutes yet they have her all figured out. This girl knows things about HER family that could potentially make you cringe. Just like every family, there are things that we don't know & things that are dysfunctional. 

But fans need to mind their business Stevanna would be a much more credible source on Jackson life than any fan. She has a right to feel whatever she does about her family, you don't know Janet beyond the image you've been given. She knows Janet directly & has experiences we never, and should never, know about. So although I don't think messy things should happen on social media, family supersedes fans any day. 

Oh and she REALLY looks like Janet. 

what did she say to the fans?

I think she looks like Janet, and honestly more so than Stevanna being in the wrong Janet fans are in the wrong. Fans need to stay in their place and remember that blood is thicker than water. Most fans have never met Janet beyond 10 minutes yet they have her all figured out. This girl knows things about HER family that could potentially make you cringe. Just like every family, there are things that we don't know & things that are dysfunctional. 

But fans need to mind their business Stevanna would be a much more credible source on Jackson life than any fan. She has a right to feel whatever she does about her family, you don't know Janet beyond the image you've been given. She knows Janet directly & has experiences we never, and should never, know about. So although I don't think messy things should happen on social media, family supersedes fans any day. 

I get what you are saying but she cannot bash a public figure openly and not expect to catch some heat from the public. EVERY celeb from MJ down to Snooki has fans that admire and/or have respect for someone they idolize. Its only natural that you will defend your fav if you feel someone is being disrespectful and tbh the fact that she is Janet's blood openly bashing her on a worldwide stage of social media...that takes the anger to a whole nother level. If u feel some way bout your aunt...thats your personal. The world doesnt need to know about it. This is a prime example of why u should keep it to yourself 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 3

I feel you but she has a post on her page with a female friend that went at it with Janfam before and the caption says blood is not thicker than water.  So the family speech needs to be told to her. I don't think anyone in here has ever said the disgusting things she lets her friends say

what did she say to the fans?

your broke go back to the rocks you crawled out of blah Blah meanwhile her friend is destroying her aunt 

I feel you but she has a post on her page with a female friend that went at it with Janfam before and the caption says blood is not thicker than water.  So the family speech needs to be told to her. I don't think anyone in here has ever said the disgusting things she lets her friends say

your broke go back to the rocks you crawled out of blah Blah meanwhile her friend is destroying her aunt 

you know as an adult, considering she's a college age young woman, I would say grow up and mature...because that's what it sounds like to me, she wouldn't be worth the time arguing with too young to know any better

• Upvote 1

For some reason I don't think Stevanna dislikes Janet. I think that because Janet hasn't been in her life like that she gets tried of people saying that's who she looks like. She might also feel unloved by the Jacksons. When she graduated from college back in 2013. The only Jackson family member that came to her graduation was Joe Jackson. Her own father and other siblings didn't show up. Now fast forward to Prince's graduation last year. Quite a few Jackson family members showed up. If that was my family I would definitely feel some kind of way. Especially if my father didn't show up. But that's still no reason to diss Janet.

Edited by BlackCat1989

^  that's the other thing, I had a family funeral I was at yesterday, and all these family members around each other, they don't all like and get along together so some avoided others, that's the case in just about every family so if she feels some kinda way let her.

• Upvote 1

^  that's the other thing, I had a family funeral I was at yesterday, and all these family members around each other, they don't all like and get along together so some avoided others, that's the case in just about every family so if she feels some kinda way let her.

The same thing goes on in my family. The only difference is the Jacksons are extremely famous. So their family drama gets put on blast.

• Upvote 1

that's what the bitch gets. I don't care how long it's been, if I would've seen it I would've went in on her ass too

Do you feel Janet would defend you going in on her neice or her neice for not knowing better? I absolutely get that she shouldn't blast a public figure in a public format...but regardless, fans going in on family as if they have a right to is crazy as shit to me. It feels obsessive. The solid truth is we don't KNOW Janet. In reality she could have been a major BITCH to her neice over anything, and we would never know. The neice could be completely wrong or completely right. Either way, if all else fails that's forever her neice.  I pray & hope they're on good terms because family drama is the worst, and her father & Janet are close...but we never know the underlying circumstance.