How many sexual partners have you had? ?

Dal

So I felt like posing this question after the other thread I made ("F**k on the first date?")... Think of it as a "sister" question/thread.. No judgements will be made in here (at least not by me).. There is no obligation to answer either, of course.. 

I'll begin..

I've had actual intercourse (? in ?) with about 25ish different girls.. Some long term, some one time.. Although I've gotten head from more girls more times than I can remember, but I'll just leave it at that for now..

Who's next....?

So I felt like posing this question after the other thread I made ("F**k on the first date?")... Think of it as a "sister" question/thread.. No judgements will be made in here (at least not by me).. There is no obligation to answer either, of course.. 

I'll begin..

I've had actual intercourse (? in ?) with about 25ish different girls.. Some long term, some one time.. Although I've gotten head from more girls more times than I can remember, but I'll just leave it at that for now..

Who's next....?

Well alright. :ph34r: 

It must be pretty suckable. :shifty: 

I don't know the answer to that....for some gay men sex is like a handshake. Ive been celibate before for over a year, Ive gone shorter times not having sex at all 6 months or so

why can't it be that way for straight women too?! ??

I'll begin..

Who's next....?

Que puta eres! If I count women, then it's 5 for me. :wub:

why can't it be that way for straight women too?! ??

because women are more emotionally invested and less likely to be solely sexual beings and of course they can get pregnant. Women also bare the burden of being labeled a slut. A hot guy gets a piece every day and he's a stud, a hot female does the same thing and she's labeled a whore.

I think what this topic may be getting at is what is your "slut" factor...maybe im comfortable with 1 partner a week, if I have more than one partner in a week I start to feel icky. I don't like seeing my numbers go up, im ultimately looking for one sole partner on a regular, but that's becoming very difficult to find mutually. My one friend said it best, guys are having a lot more partners now because of the ease of access. I was working last night and this sexy Mexican kid hmu and after that I was on break :coffee:

Edited by Stealth

because women are more emotionally invested and less likely to be solely sexual beings and of course they can get pregnant. Women also bare the burden of being labeled a slut. A hot guy gets a piece every day and he's a stud, a hot female does the same thing and she's labeled a whore.

it was more of a rhetorical question than anything...but thanks! ???

• Upvote 1

what makes you notice/think that?

you should live a little, go to craigslist, in your area then go to men seeking men and once there click in the search box put "bi" and hit enter read some of the ads :coffee: next put in "married" read some of those ads :filenails:

I don't keep tabs (I don't kiss and tell) but I was talking to myself one day recently on my commute and I was thinking that I have had a very interesting, fulfilling sex life in my 'Decade of Indecency'™

I see.. Sometimes I can def be more of a "kiss then tell" typa dude ?

"Bi" :coffee: 

put it in quotations cuz u think that don't exist..or..? ?

you should live a little, go to craigslist, in your area then go to men seeking men and once there click in the search box put "bi" and hit enter read some of the ads :coffee: next put in "married" read some of those ads :filenails:

Lol nah I'm prolly good off that.. Maybe I'll peep w4m once in a blue moon tho.. But I gotta assume it's not as crowded on that side of casual encounters.. ?

Lol nah I'm prolly good off that.. Maybe I'll peep w4m once in a blue moon tho.. But I gotta assume it's not as crowded on that side of casual encounters.. ?

yea you're prolly right, curiosity kills the cat :)

• Upvote 1

I think a lot of guys who claim to be bi are just full blown gay and full of shit. Like, they're on Scruff sending pictures of their asshole out to strange men but they had a passing inkling of an attraction to a girl in the 7th grade and wanna say "Bi." :rolleyes: 

Anyway I would never date a bi person. They just seem like messes. 

I think a lot of guys who claim to be bi are just full blown gay and full of shit. Like, they're on Scruff sending pictures of their asshole out to strange men but they had a passing inkling of an attraction to a girl in the 7th grade and wanna say "Bi." :rolleyes: 

Anyway I would never date a bi person. They just seem like messes. 

I guess you're prolly correct about some people that identify as "bi".. But I wouldn't agree with such a blanket statement.. I have no doubt that there are men and women out there who are physically/sexually attracted to both genders.. Just as there are gay dudes out there that couldn't get their dicks hard for the life of them if all they had was a pussy staring at their face, or lesbians who can only laugh at the sight of a boner..

but im not 1hunnit one way or the other, but it's difficult for me to agree with blanket statements such as that, but I see where you're coming from bruh.

• Upvote 2

I guess you're prolly correct about some people that identify as "bi".. But I wouldn't agree with such a blanket statement.. I have no doubt that there are men and women out there who are physically/sexually attracted to both genders.. Just as there are gay dudes out there that couldn't get their dicks hard for the life of them if all they had was a pussy staring at their face, or lesbians who can only laugh at the sight of a boner..

but im not 1hunnit one way or the other, but it's difficult for me to agree with blanket statements such as that, but I see where you're coming from bruh.

It's my prerogative to judge an entire group based on my own preconceived notions. ^_^