How many sexual partners have you had? ?

Dal

I think a lot of guys who claim to be bi are just full blown gay and full of shit. Like, they're on Scruff sending pictures of their asshole out to strange men but they had a passing inkling of an attraction to a girl in the 7th grade and wanna say "Bi." :rolleyes: 

Anyway I would never date a bi person. They just seem like messes. 

the "bi" guys Ive encountered were just serious closet cases with actual girlfriends....the jock, his ex gf used toys on him :unsure: and I know a guy Latin that lives with another Latina, and was married at one point she sticks things inside him too :shifty:

the "bi" guys Ive encountered were just serious closet cases with actual girlfriends....the jock, his ex gf used toys on him :unsure: and I know a guy Latin that lives with another Latina, and was married at one point she sticks things inside him too :shifty:

SEE.

• Upvote 1

Yup. I don't funks with the bisexuals 

my issue with them is these dudes be flaky as fuck, either they freak out during the act or after, "like so yea I still like girls" :rolleyes: well you betta gargle that dick off your breathe before you go home huh?

I guess you're prolly correct about some people that identify as "bi".. But I wouldn't agree with such a blanket statement.. I have no doubt that there are men and women out there who are physically/sexually attracted to both genders.. Just as there are gay dudes out there that couldn't get their dicks hard for the life of them if all they had was a pussy staring at their face, or lesbians who can only laugh at the sight of a boner..

but im not 1hunnit one way or the other, but it's difficult for me to agree with blanket statements such as that, but I see where you're coming from bruh.

I agree sexuality is supposed to be on a continuum meaning most people fall somewhere on a scale

• Upvote 1

my issue with them is these dudes be flaky as fuck, either they freak out during the act or after, "like so yea I still like girls" :rolleyes: well you betta gargle that dick off your breathe before you go home huh?

Exactly... Which is their prerogative.. Don't fall in love with a bisexual. Not all of em are the same but a vast majority want their.. Excuse my American, "nut busted"

• Upvote 1

Anyway I would never date a bi person. They just seem like messes. 

F7otRi3.gif

I guess you're prolly correct about some people that identify as "bi".. But I wouldn't agree with such a blanket statement.. I have no doubt that there are men and women out there who are physically/sexually attracted to both genders.. Just as there are gay dudes out there that couldn't get their dicks hard for the life of them if all they had was a pussy staring at their face, or lesbians who can only laugh at the sight of a boner..

but im not 1hunnit one way or the other, but it's difficult for me to agree with blanket statements such as that, but I see where you're coming from bruh.

jon-stewart.gif

Yup. I don't funks with the bisexuals 

latest?cb=20121221202816

I agree sexuality is supposed to be on a continuum meaning most people fall somewhere on a scale

tumblr_m2icm7gW631r76lino1_500.gif

1st sorry Im not answering the number lol, I lost count and I kinda don't care lol Once it got to 20, I REALLY stopped counting, so I can't even bother to think it up, like I have an idea the number but I just don't care enough to like actually take the time to make sure it's at least close lol. Just know know it's more than 20.

But addressing the topic's change to thine bi-sexuals, in my personal experience as 1 and having friends that are and having fucked around with a few, I find most of us who choose that title fit 1 of the 3 below
1.ACTUALLY BI SEXUAL, that's me, attracted to both, has no problem outwardly dating both, it's sticky with this group on the "coming out" aspect among family because I find with most of us we're not that relationship oriented and once we get in a relationship some give up the title Bi because they choose a side (unless there's a understanding). But yeah theres those of us who just really like both sexes, at 26 now Im actually looking at a realization that I don't think a "forever love" is likely for me, not in the traditional standards at least, I could be wrong but honestly I'm open for both, I actually REALLY love being who I am as a Bi man, it's tough, we get a bad rep from both sides (sometimes for good reason though honestly) but I honestly view those of us who actually and actively are attracted to and dating both to be some of the most real and awesome, loving and open hearted people I know.
2. Bi for now, Gay in training, this is where I actually thought I was before I ever hooked up with a guy, that  it's just a cushy title that says you use to be a straight caterpillar , now you're a bi cocoon changing into a gay butterfly. And that's because as stated above there's many who jump from straight-bi-gay, in a span of 3 weeks (or less, or more ofcourse) it seems more "safe" than actually owning the title "gay" so it's 
3. Just flat out insatiable freaks that really just get off on the thrill of something different or something against hat their friends and family know them as. They get off on the thrill of the secret of what their doing more than any attraction what-so ever from the other

I'm sure if I thought hard enough and drank a lil more sumthin sumthin maybe I can think of a 4th category but really in my experience with men who tell me their bi it's 1 of the 3, and I'm sad and annoyed to say that not enough of us are actually #1, but proud to say I is!

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 4

Define "sex". 

for me, I defined it as dick in pussy.. But I also indicated that I've gotten only dome from way more girls than the 25ish I've had sex wit..

basically, define it however u feel best suits u.. 

for me, I defined it as dick in pussy.. But I also indicated that I've gotten only dome from way more girls than the 25ish I've had sex wit..

basically, define it however u feel best suits u.. 

"what about the times you said you didnt fuck her she only gave you head"

• Upvote 2